Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I truly did my best to build this beauty:
View attachment 58053

Tell me sincerely how do you think I could improve it!
I can help. First of all, turn off the cheats, a good rocket doesn't need them. You could also use some streamlining, like making the tanks inline. You could also remove one of the hawks. And if you make some changes, please don't make another thread for this, use this one :)

I can help. First of all, turn off the cheats, a good rocket doesn't need them. You could also use some streamlining, like making the tanks inline. You could also remove one of the hawks. And if you make some changes, please don't make another thread for this, use this one :)
I tjimk this is more a meme or joke

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ok thanks! I'll refrain from making a new thread for the same rocket.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Please calm down with the shouting and c o n d e n s e your messages.

I'd say you made a good stunt rocket, cool!

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
Might be worth it to check out one of the USFS tutorials. This one by Horus should show you the fundamentals, so you’ll be able to go on and build your own rockets! https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/klp-2-1-staging.3416/
That's from Horus Lupercal ?

But I was on reddit yesterday, and I saw a guy explaining that his maths were wrong and that he was totally unable to build a starship, so there was no way he could be good at SFS.

On the other side, that guy couldn't reach mars but he had a very good-looking falcon heavy, so I think I can trust him!

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
That's from Horus Lupercal ?

But I was on reddit yesterday, and I saw a guy explaining that his maths were wrong and that he was totally unable to build a starship, so there was no way he could be good at SFS.

On the other side, that guy couldn't reach mars but he had a very good-looking falcon heavy, so I think I can trust him!
Nah, you can trust Horus Lupercal most of the time. I wouldn’t rely on Reddit to get your information on SFS.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
They're easy. One day I'll find a way to explain how an 'all in one' works.
Can’t say I know what that is, but if YouTube has taught me anything about MREs, it’s that they are pretty much immoral.

Status
Not open for further replies.