Rayman brother's team Frontier entry

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
I'll start with the Mars mission. Here is me going to Mars:
Screenshot_20210403-233654_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20210403-233805_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20210403-234049_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20210403-234132_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20210403-234421_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20210403-234747_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

This planet pack is so much more intuitive, I really like it, everything seems easy with it!

Then my return to Earth:
Screenshot_20210403-235803_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20210404-000022_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

And my mission log:
Screenshot_20210404-000040_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Congratulations on the mission. Unfortunately it doesn't count.:confused:
It's not a written rule, but the admins who qualify the missions only allow the use of the stock unmodified solar system, as far as I know.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Congratulations on the mission. Unfortunately it doesn't count.:confused:
It's not a written rule, but the admins who qualify the missions only allow the use of the stock unmodified solar system, as far as I know.
Well said.

That kind of planet editing is not allowed. Everything that alters ONLY the planet’s look is fine. But if you alter its physical parameters we have to disqualify it.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Lads, can we all just think about the fact that this is more rocketry than some actual members have posted on this forum?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
True. But this is still an official mission.
Of course, I'm not saying it should be accepted as passed.

I'm only saying that this 'bot', using a parody solar system submitting a failed attempt is doing more and better SFSing than actual, real, 'serious' players.

giphy (1).gif