Real Solar System Remastered 1.0.3

RSSR aims to recreate the textures of the solar system in SFS while being entirely original and not borrowing textures from other planet packs. It can be used with all planet packs and includes two versions: one for the North Pole and the regular images we are familiar with.

The regular version includes:
Mercury
Venus
Earth
Moon
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Titan
Uranus
Neptune
The pack is still a work in progress.
Credits are not required, but we kindly ask that you give credit when using the textures.

The North Pole texture pack currently includes:
Mercury
Venus
Earth
Moon
Saturn
Uranus (The planet is lying down, LOL)
Pluto
Titan (Unfortunately, the North Pole version is not yet completed, but we've included a regular version)
Jupiter

Team:

Danilews (me) - Created the pack and sourced textures from websites (Referenced in the "Read me").
ItsNotCauyxz - Sourced textures from Space Engine.

Images sourced from Space Engine, Google Earth Pro, Sketchfab, JPL, and other NASA websites.
Download:
Regular version:
RSSR - Normal
North pole version:
RSSR - Polo norte

RSSR aims to recreate the textures of the solar system in SFS while being entirely original and not borrowing textures from other planet packs. It can be used with all planet packs and includes two versions: one for the North Pole and the regular images we are familiar with.

The regular version includes:
Mercury
Venus
Earth
Moon
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Titan
Uranus
Neptune
The pack is still a work in progress.
Credits are not required, but we kindly ask that you give credit when using the textures.

The North Pole texture pack currently includes:
Mercury
Venus
Earth
Moon
Saturn
Uranus (The planet is lying down, LOL)
Pluto
Titan (Unfortunately, the North Pole version is not yet completed, but we've included a regular version)
Jupiter

Team:

Danilews (me) - Created the pack and sourced textures from websites (Referenced in the "Read me").
ItsNotCauyxz - Sourced textures from Space Engine.

Images sourced from Space Engine, Google Earth Pro, Sketchfab, JPL, and other NASA websites.
Download:
Regular version:
RSSR - Normal
North pole version:
RSSR - Polo norte

Attachments

Trops

Registered
Good Luck with your RSSR, Maybe next year i came back? maybe, i really need to leave discord a bit. . . This is a Bye, For Now. . .

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Good Luck with your RSSR, Maybe next year i came back? maybe, i really need to leave discord a bit. . . This is a Bye, For Now. . .
eWwWw tImEs nEw rOmAn iS nOt mY FaVoRitE kInD oF fOnT