Solved Really slow game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Registered
Im not sure why but it takes arround 2 minutes to start the game and arround 5 to save.. had anyone else had this problem? I downloaded the 1.3 beta and that might of made it worse? Idk??

N

noire

Im not sure why but it takes arround 2 minutes to start the game and arround 5 to save.. had anyone else had this problem? I downloaded the 1.3 beta and that might of made it worse? Idk??
1.3 beta?
uhhhhhhhhhh
did you mean 1.4? is there a 1.4 beta already?

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Why you don't get the App/Play Store version?

T

TtTOtW

Clear your game saves as much as possible, destroy all unnecessary spacecraft and debris, and clear unnecessary build saves. It's a memory problem in my experience. Had the same problem 2+ months ago.

Aiden

Registered
Alright
Clear your game saves as much as possible, destroy all unnecessary spacecraft candidates debris, and clear unnecessary build saves. It's a memory problem in my experience. Had the same problem 2+ months ago.
I keep my game clean and i try not to use the clear debris and sti get rid of the trash

S

silent

I'm pretty sure it's just kinda stuck that way until they work on it. I believe Stef mentioned the overhauling the whole save system in a recent livestream. A coder came along on the forum who offered a lot of coding advice, so maybe it'll be fixed sooner than later?

It bugs (HA) the hell out of me and prevents me from playing, but I'm hopeful for future releases.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I'm pretty sure it's just kinda stuck that way until they work on it. I believe Stef mentioned the overhauling the whole save system in a recent livestream. A coder came along on the forum who offered a lot of coding advice, so maybe it'll be fixed sooner than later?

It bugs (HA) the hell out of me and prevents me from playing, but I'm hopeful for future releases.
Yeah I remember someone saying something about readoing the save system. I’m sure it’s coming in 1.4

T

TtTOtW

Yeah I remember someone saying something about readoing the save system. I’m sure it’s coming in 1.4
This has been confirmed, but I think even then old saves might make it less effective. So most likely for maximum benefit you should save the game in 1.4 and delete all 1.35 saves

S

silent

This has been confirmed, but I think even then old saves might make it less effective. So most likely for maximum benefit you should save the game in 1.4 and delete all 1.35 saves
Do you think the build saves will be in the same situation?

This problem is fixed in 1.4 and has nothing to do with corruption. Our old saving/loading system was just way too inefficient.

Also it's around* instead of arround ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.