Recoleto's Detailed Engines Pack (RDEP) 3.0.0 UPDATE OUT NOW!

Recoleto

Modder
Registered
AND THE FLAG FALLS FROM THE ROCKET
is v3.0.0 out of date?
Yeah, the flag sadly is broken, I'm trying to fix it rn. About the other part, it's very strange, but I think it might conflict with PACP, try desactivating that one and tell me what happens. If it still doesn't works, jojn my discord server and dm me

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
My son wants this mod so badly. Where is the download?
Hello,

I quickly browsed the discussion, the latest available version is here. The zip available for download should contain a .pack file, this is what you need to install. You'll find the instructions to install it in this thread (this one is to be treated as a custom part).

Don't hesitate to ask if you need some additional help :)

Wow. This is difficult. I build houses, not a computer expert. I cannot find Betas in STEAM directory. Also, I got to the files organization part. I could not figure out how to "drop assets" into parts and textures folders. Where do the assets come from??

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I cannot find Betas in STEAM directory.
You don't need any beta, now the game includes everything necessary. The mod loader was part of a beta version long ago, but everything that refers to a beta is obsolete now.

If you struggle with all the information given there, you can simply look at the questions "How to access my game files?" and "I'm interested in a mod, how do I install it?" (See "for custom parts" for this one). You can ignore the rest.

I could not figure out how to "drop assets" into parts and textures folders.
The "assets" are simply a file with a ".pack" extension.

You need to download the file named "RDEP3.0.0.zip" from this message, then uncompress it using an appropriate tool (7zip for example). You'll normally end up with a folder with a file named "RDEP3.0.0.pack" inside. This is the file you have to move into the following folder:
Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\Custom Assets\Parts

Once it's done, launch Spaceflight Simulator, and go into the "Mod Loader" menu. If you did everything correctly, the pack will appear in the mods list. Just activate it, restart the game, and voila :)

I tried to give as many details as possible, but don't hesitate if there's still something unclear.

Hello Alltair, this is Eric's son Levi, I'm 7. Thank you so much for showing my dad how to download the Recoletos engine mod! hi from levi

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello Alltair, this is Eric's son Levi, I'm 7. Thank you so much for showing my dad how to download the Recoletos engine mod! hi from levi
Glad to hear it's solved, enjoy :)

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
it also said that i couldn't destarized it or someing
You have the deserialization error? Are you sure you copied the right file (it must be a .pack file)? Maybe double-check that, and if it still doesn't work please show a screenshot of your custom parts directory so that I can check myself.

You have the deserialization error? Are you sure you copied the right file (it must be a .pack file)? Maybe double-check that, and if it still doesn't work please show a screenshot of your custom parts directory so that I can check myself.
ok ill try it

i am gonna start from the beginning rn. It shows it as compressed zip file is that right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
i am gonna start from the beginning rn. It shows it as compressed zip file is that right?
Yes, you just have to unzip it and copy the resulting file in the appropriate directory.

Also please try grouping everything you have to say in a single message to avoid posting several times in a row. I'll merge your messages to condense the discussion.

Yes, you just have to unzip it and copy the resulting file in the appropriate directory.

Also please try grouping everything you have to say in a single message to avoid posting several times in a row. I'll merge your messages to condense the discussion.
Sorry it took so long to reply, and I did what you said, and it still won't work, it won't even show up now.