TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I’ve been having a problem with SFS recently: whenever I do anything, I get kicked out of the game. I’ve had this before - it disappeared after a while, but is there a way to solve it quickly, or is it just a problem with the game?

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I’ve been having a problem with SFS recently: whenever I do anything, I get kicked out of the game. I’ve had this before - it disappeared after a while, but is there a way to solve it quickly, or is it just a problem with the game?
Idk it's not happening too me

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
SFS 1.5 has always been very unstable. Back in the days when 1.5 was new it used to crash every 5 seconds for me.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
SFS 1.5 has always been very unstable. Back in the days when 1.5 was new it used to crash every 5 seconds for me.
remember the pink screen of death

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Hmmmmmm... This seems to be happening, albeit less strong, for other apps, too. Maybe it's something with my rapidly aging tablet... I'll shut it down and see what happens. :confused:

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hmmmmmm... This seems to be happening, albeit less strong, for other apps, too. Maybe it's something with my rapidly aging tablet... I'll shut it down and see what happens. :confused:
What version of Android you are using?

Nagini

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I'm an IOS...

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
my old tablet of i think 7-9 years would lag alot if there were more than 15-20 engines running

Nagini

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
The problem seems to be fixed after a simple power off, but thanks for the help! I’ll resume my Mantis program to explore Mars.