Reichy's Family of Konig rockets

Hey guys. I'm new here, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Reichy, and I am mostly active in Discord and Amino. I've made a fictional company, named Kaiserreich Space Industry (it's a Discord thing btw not real)

Now I'm here to share my Konig rockets.
This family consists of:

Konig-1
This was my first rocket that I made. It was intended for my very first space station. Its first launch was very successful! As you can see, I only use it for unmanned missions. Why? Because it does not have a Launch Escape System.
Screenshot_20200222-135915.jpg

Pros:
-Can send modules to space and build your own space station.
-Can be modified into a manned rocket if you want to.
Cons:
-Can not go to the Moon.
-Not recommended when when sending a huge payload into the space.

Konig-2
This is my second rocket I made. As you can see, it has 4 boosters strapped on. Still, does not have a Launch Escape System, unless you add one. This rocket is much more powerful than the previous one Konig-1.
Screenshot_20200222-142645.jpg

Pros:
-Can send bigger payloads as it has 2 more boosters strapped on.

Cons:
-Can't send Giant parts into space.

Konig-3
My 3rd rocket and my first every bp edited rocket. (to be realistic, I don't want a rocket with 6 boosters seperated with struts each)
It could possibly send heavier payloads if you do it correctly.
Screenshot_20200222-141212.jpg

Pros:
-Can send heavier payloads.
-You can build a space station with this rocket.

Cons:
(None)

Konig-4
This is my 2nd bp edited rocket. Obviously, it's called Konig-4 because it has 4 boosters on each side.
This rocket may carry Giant parts, but you have to modify the fairings.
Screenshot_20200222-141233.jpg

Pros:
-The same pros as Konig-3 has.

Cons:
-I think none.

Konig-5
And Here we have my ultimate rocket. It is one of my most powerful rocket ever made. It has 2 boosters (3 engines strapped on each boosters)
2 wings were added to the first stage, as well as replacing the 2 Frontier Engines with 3 Titan Engines.
Screenshot_20200222-141250.jpg

Pros:
-Can takeoff quickly.
-Can be good for resupplying your space station with fuel.
-Can reach High orbit.

Cons:
-Consumes fuel rapidly.
-Engines have to be shut down before seperating the boosters as it could damage the 2nd stage.
-Has to be pitched immediately if your Space Station is at low orbit.

Konig-5B
This is just a weaker version of Konig-5. Still the same.
Screenshot_20200222-144521.jpg

Pros:
-Reduced consumption of fuel.
-Great for docking with space stations at low orbit.

Cons:
-Engines still have to be shut down when seperating boosters.

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

Reichy Space Industry then your rockets need revision, as you have no drag at all. Whatever you think your rockets can do, they really can't, since it does not account for drag. Sorry to have to tell you this: all your achievements to date are unrealistic. You've literally never experienced max Q once.