[REQUEST] Looking for a complete solar system pack that works on steam edition realistic mode

Astria

Astria short for AstriaPorta (Stargate in ancient)
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I have searched this forum multiple times and come up short. ACSS has issues on realistic mode as does all the other packs I've tried. I know steam edition has less players than mobile, and I know a fraction of the people that play steam edition play realistic mode, but as someone who does, I am dying for a complete solar system pack that works on realistic mode. I've been stuck with the default solar system for too long.

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
IRIS system on Normal mode is close to “ realistic “ as I think you can currently get.

Astria

Astria short for AstriaPorta (Stargate in ancient)
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
IRIS system on Normal mode is close to “ realistic “ as I think you can currently get.
I would really prefer something that actually used realistic mode since realistic mode makes changes to the game other than the pack's scale. It also changes engine ISP, engine mass, and fuel tank dry mass to wet mass ratio. Playing a pack that is 1:1 scale in normal mode is not the same as playing a pack in realistic mode.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
For what it's worth, although it's not a complete solar system, IRIS isn't 1:1. It's scaled accordingly to normal mode isp so that payload mass fraction tends around 5%, like in real life. It's closer to 1:4

Para

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I happen to have encountered the same problem, and I made my own solar system pack, scaled specifically for Realistic Mode. Still a work in progress though.
Here it is.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I have searched this forum multiple times and come up short. ACSS has issues on realistic mode as does all the other packs I've tried. I know steam edition has less players than mobile, and I know a fraction of the people that play steam edition play realistic mode, but as someone who does, I am dying for a complete solar system pack that works on realistic mode. I've been stuck with the default solar system for too long.
I like this one: Complete Solar System , With Accurate Orbits

It has several very nice benefits. First of all orbits are realistic, not just circles. Also there is nice balance between quantity of objects and lags. Most other worlds have either much fewer celestial bodies, either much more and it lags a lot because of this.

This world however have the same bad atmospheric settings, as most other worlds - simply copied from default game world. Thus i had to manually edit atmospheric data in data files to make gameplay more enjoyable.

Also this world have simple textures. Those are beautiful enough, but not HD. You can replace textures with HD on your own, if it is important for you. There are plenty of textures packs.

And this world perfectly scales to realistic solar system at Realistic game difficulty, without any glitches. It gives all real sizes, distances and speeds.