Rescaled Solar System

Rescaled Solar System is my first created Planet Pack, which rescaling the SFS planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Phobos, Deimos, Jupiter etc.). Although, I can't rescale the Earth and Moon because for spawn point issue (which can or cannot be fixed by spawn point fix mod) and other issues.
!WARNING! It replaces your original SFS planets, so make a back-up !WARNING!
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zgntzuzuc1e44yx/Rescaled Solar System.zip?dl=0

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
It's pretty cool, however there is not really much point to it until we're able to make our own parts. Also, due to time warp only going to 1 million, it takes forever to even get into a transfer window to another planet.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Yeah! This is what the physics come into picture!
As I said, it's very well done. But at the moment it is pointless to have. Though, it still is a bit easier to do things than in real life since Earth is the same size as normal SFS but has a higher atmosphere.

As I said, it's very well done. But at the moment it is pointless to have. Though, it still is a bit easier to do things than in real life since Earth is the same size as normal SFS but has a higher atmosphere.
I fixed that atmosphere with 30km Karman Line! Download from the first post.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
isn't 30 what we have for the default? What the hell is the point then?
30 is what we normally have, then he changed it to 100 which is roughly real life, and he also made the scale of all the planets and moons except for earth real scale. I'm still not sure if he means he updated it back to 30..