Rocket Lab Electron

Here's my Electron rocket loaded with 2 simple stations, I used the BP lag in both satellites so you should check 'em out...
Screenshot_20200610-230258.png
I touched nothing but you can change stage-2 rocket, it's a bit slow at orbiting.
Write me cons and Version 2 will be on the way...

Attachments

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Here's my Electron rocket loaded with 2 simple stations, I used the BP lag in both satellites so you should check 'em out... View attachment 39212 I touched nothing but you can change stage-2 rocket, it's a bit slow at orbiting.
Write me cons and Version 2 will be on the way...
It looks good! I would maybe add a second stage (if there isn’t one there already) and add the correct amount of engines at the bottom. And if you really wanted to get picky with the details, reposition the silver lines to the correct spots on the first and second stage. Still a nice looking build none the less!

It looks good! I would maybe add a second stage (if there isn’t one there already) and add the correct amount of engines at the bottom. And if you really wanted to get picky with the details, reposition the silver lines to the correct spots on the first and second stage. Still a nice looking build none the less!
No there's no problem with orbiting except speed. And what should I do with the lines? I guess the positions are correct the just bottom one of the fairings and the second top from the main engine

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
No there's no problem with orbiting except speed. And what should I do with the lines? I guess the positions are correct the just bottom one of the fairings and the second top from the main engine
Looking at it now, the positions are correct, you are just missing one located right above the interstage on top of the second stage engine.
A31F0183-609E-42CF-BFFA-CC59C85BABF4.jpeg

Looking at it now, the positions are correct, you are just missing one located right above the interstage on top of the second stage engine. View attachment 39215
You're right, I make it more realistic now. But the place where fairing and 2nd stage meets a width unequality happens and it makes rocket worse. Also It's impossible to make the satellite just like the real one (solar panel is black& measurements are not same) There's a smallsat in it "very,very small" so a change of satellite is still required
Screenshot_20200610-234351.png

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
You're right, I make it more realistic now. But the place where fairing and 2nd stage meets a width unequality happens and it makes rocket worse. Also It's impossible to make the satellite just like the real one (solar panel is black& measurements are not same) There's a smallsat in it "very,very small" so a change of satellite is still required
View attachment 39217
You could try adding fairings around the rest of the Rocket, but leave a small gap between the first and second stage so that they still separate and look flush.