ROSCOSMOS texture pack for SFS 1.35

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Lol ok so apparently that's supposed to be funny. Now can someone please tell me the joke too?
It first originated on the internet when someone would insult someone else like “your gay” it would be responded with “no u”

It first originated on the internet when someone would insult someone else like “your gay” it would be responded with “no u”
A stupid response to a stupid insult "no u"
Was a great response to the Internets strangest insults and jokes including the most popular "ur gay" "and your mom gay"

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
okay, i will clear up all this problem.
first- i cant make this texture to work on mobile, first because there is no sfsml for android 1.35, second, even if there was, it wont look good. so i made it only for PC.
second- what the hell with the ¨no u¨ thing? look guys, i dont want any problems here. so please behave good, im not any moderator and my english is potato but i feel responsible for the peace in this forum, so no insults or any other things from one person to another one.

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
Hey @Jupiter, I can extract your textures and using them in TextureLoader!
Sorry, I am from India. My English is good.
hi, dont worry about your english, i understand it perfectly; you don need to extract them, i have them already extracted.. and, i dint think about that mod... the thing is that it is only for 1.31 (if you are in mobile) so the texture wont be usefull because it wont work... it is only for 1.35 and wont work on 1.31. but anyways, thanks!