Rotating station

C

Carl Johnson

Could you put here a simple rotating station, well, so that it would not be too difficult to assemble :)

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
All stations rotate, you just hold right (or left, im not bias) and it'll keep going around in circles.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ha, oh you were serious?

Ok.

Well, several questions here then that I always ask people that arrive looking for space stations and updates.
  1. When you say simple, how simple? Space Stations by design tend to be complex items. True, rotating rings is possibly the most complex design in the game. It's been done, but not often or by many. And they're as much a bawlbag to assemble as they are to design.
  2. Are you on base game, or expansion? That'll make a huge difference as to what components a prospective design can have.
  3. How much lift capacity do you have and can you dock reliably in orbit? I always ask this question when someone wants a space station blueprint. It'll weigh hundreds of tons and be many build screens across. How much lift capacity you have available will determine how big the sections can be, which will affect the design immensely as it'll need to be very modular to accommodate. And if you can't lift those sections, or dock them in orbit, then no .bp is going to help you.

The only rotating ring stations I've seen are on youtube. They're about 8-12 months old though and thus on a different game version. I'd suggest a search on there for inspiration.