Rover

Hello, everyone, so today I have an easy challenge called the " small rover challenge " today you will attempt to make a rechargeable rover under 2 tons, or 2 tons.
and you must send it to mars. make sure to show me pictures

IT'S POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Hello, everyone, so today I have an easy challenge called the " small rover challenge " today you will attempt to make a rechargeable rover under 2 tons, or 2 tons.
and you must send it to mars. make sure to show me pictures

IT'S POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!
I hate to break it to you but it’s quite easy to send a small rover to mars. It’s been done uncountable times. Sorry

N

noire

2 tons is definetly impossible.
in under 2.5 tons you dont give us really any creative freedom as already just the probe alone is 1.25, theres a highly limited set of options
heres what i can come up with
1531933738555.png

2.48 tons in mass

G

G-Forcesi

2 tons is definetly impossible.
in under 2.5 tons you dont give us really any creative freedom as already just the probe alone is 1.25, theres a highly limited set of options
heres what i can come up with
View attachment 3203
2.48 tons in mass
I can do 2.1 tons without expansion parts, i would show a picture but i don't know how to take screenshot

N

noire

Probably the lightest Rover on the market.
it is however the most useless. i recreated it and tried "driving" (more like towing the rtg) and at the slightest ascent against an angle the rtg explodes and the rover cant move anymore