Satélite Estacionario Básico en la Luna | SFS Español

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Un satélite básico estacionario sin retorno, en la Luna.

Muy bien, me alegra que haya personas que hagan vídeos de este juego en español, pero los foros son en su mayoría en inglés, si no sabes hablarlo puedes usar Google Translate, o si quieres puedo ayudarte :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Muy bien, me alegra que haya personas que hagan vídeos de este juego en español, pero los foros son en su mayoría en inglés, si no sabes hablarlo puedes usar Google Translate, o si quieres puedo ayudarte :)
Thank you Blazer. :)

Blazer tiene razón, se suele escribir en inglés, sino sería muy difícil para entendernos. Gracias por tu video, es muy interesante ;)

GP_

Registered
Thanks for the feedback. I don't have problem speaking in english (translator almost always haha:p), even so, i think it's not a bad idea to start expanding the game to other communities, including spanish-language communities. :):D
In the same way, the video is translated into english.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Thanks for the feedback. I don't have problem speaking in english (translator almost always haha:p), even so, i think it's not a bad idea to start expanding the game to other communities, including spanish-language communities. :):D
In the same way, the video is translated into english.
Yeah, I saw it. I think just like you, English communities shoudn't be the only one that enjoy some good SFS vídeos.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Spanish isn't too difficult. If you know a good amount of words, reading it can be easy.
You really think that...?

What about the conjugation of verbs, articles, how a word changes in the context... Can you form a sentence with all of this?

I'm Spanish speaker, and I find English 100 times easier to learn than Spanish. I enjoy using "the" for everything, instead of having to select between "el", "la", "los" or "las".

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered

What about the conjugation of verbs, articles, how a word changes in the context... Can you form a sentence with all of this?

I'm Spanish speaker, and I find English 100 times easier to learn than Spanish. I enjoy using "the" for everything, instead of having to select between "el", "la", "los" or "las".
Yeah, all of the conjugation isn't too difficult.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I should have lived on the Philippine-Spanish Colonial rule...

Oh wait, I changed my mind.

I'll be honest here, I can't tell the difference between:
Spain and Italy
France and Italy <-- My strategy is one loves baguettes and the other loves pizza.
Brazil and Mexico
Philippines and Thailand

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered

...have you seen portuguese?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I'll be honest here, I can't tell the difference between:
Spain and Italy
France and Italy <-- My strategy is one loves baguettes and the other loves pizza.
Brazil and Mexico
Philippines and Thailand
Haha, not bad! But you know, as a french I also loves pizza, so that won't help you in that case :p