Saturn 1B No Dlc ofc

What's something you want in the next update? (Not including betas)

• Total voters

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
The Saturn IB (pronounced Saturn one b, also known as the uprated Saturn I) was an American launch vehicle commissioned by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) for the Apollo program. It uprated the Saturn I by replacing the S-IV second stage (90,000-pound-force (400,000 N), 43,380,000 lb-sec total impulse), with the S-IVB (200,000-pound-force (890,000 N), 96,000,000 lb-sec total impulse). The S-IB first stage also increased the S-I baseline's thrust from 1,500,000 pounds-force (6,700,000 N) to 1,600,000 pounds-force (7,100,000 N) and propellant load by 3.1%. This increased the Saturn I's low Earth orbit payload capability from 20,000 pounds (9,100 kg) to 46,000 pounds (21,000 kg), enough for early flight tests of a half-fueled Apollo command and service module (CSM) or a fully fueled Apollo Lunar Module (LM), before the larger Saturn V needed for lunar flight was ready.
This Saturn 1B is the crewed version.
IOS Download: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/mjkiNDWnEe2VGy2XWYf3kQ

Attachments

Commy

Man on the Moon
Registered
Officially supported part packs available to mobile devices using a download catalog. It would be cool and you would need to upload it under a forum account!

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Officially supported part packs available to mobile devices using a download catalog. It would be cool and you would need to upload it under a forum account!
Yeah that would be awesome!