Saturn 1B showcase - No Clip

Gene

Discord Staff
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hi there, this is my first post on this forum and I thought I would put this here.

As I said in the title it is all No clip, it just uses some sorcery to do some odd stuff like the flush stages.

Screenshot 2021-09-09 4.12.46 PM.png

Saturn1b on Asent. And also the Launch escape system is functional
Screenshot 2021-09-09 4.14.55 PM.png

Escape tower jettisoned
Screen recording 2021-09-09 4.15.19 PM.gif
Screenshot 2021-09-09 4.15.39 PM.png

Stage sepration. If you look at the S1 stage(First stage) you can see the retrorockets firing and the S-1VB stage has ulluge motors.
Screen recording 2021-09-09 4.16.16 PM.gif

Burning to orbit
Screenshot 2021-09-09 4.17.50 PM.png

What made the Saturn1b such a great vehicle was that in the same way as shuttle it could carry cargo and crew(Making Apollo Soyuz possable). Unfortunately this feature was not used very often. It also has the folding out fairing doors, currently at the moment its just a dummy payload.
Screenshot 2021-09-09 4.23.52 PM.png

(This is an old photo of the CSM, I improved its design and made the engine longer, I just forgot to take a photo of the current one)
Screenshot 2021-09-05 2.22.39 PM.png

Reentry and will then parachute down safely.
Screenshot 2021-09-09 4.30.44 PM.png

Also here is a bonus photo of the 1b family.
Screenshot 2021-09-08 8.41.46 PM.png

Attachments

lil lizat fan

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hi there, this is my first post on this forum and I thought I would put this here.

As I said in the title it is all No clip, it just uses some sorcery to do some odd stuff like the flush stages.

View attachment 72442

View attachment 72443

Escape tower jettisoned
View attachment 72448 View attachment 72447
Stage sepration. If you look at the S1 stage(First stage) you can see the retrorockets firing and the S-1VB stage has ulluge motors.
View attachment 72449
Burning to orbit
View attachment 72450
What made the Saturn1b such a great vehicle was that in the same way as shuttle it could carry cargo and crew(Making Apollo Soyuz possable). Unfortunately this feature was not used very often. It also has the folding out fairing doors, currently at the moment its just a dummy payload.
View attachment 72445

(This is an old photo of the CSM, I improved its design and made the engine longer, I just forgot to take a photo of the current one)
View attachment 72451
View attachment 72444

View attachment 72452
umm bp? i need it to recreate apollo soyuz mission

Gene

Discord Staff
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
umm bp? i need it to recreate apollo soyuz mission
Sure thing, Just be warned: this is a massive pain to assemble. Since it is no clip I have do dock the stages together and then that messes up staging so you have to fix that. Also the CSM engine has to fold out cause i needed more space for the Lunar module on the Saturn V. Also also the second stage is purposely over fueled as you need to use that engine on asent cause the first stage does not have enough TWR. Its Janky and it might be better to build your own if its to annoying to configure

Attachments

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

View attachment 72442

View attachment 72443

Escape tower jettisoned
View attachment 72448 View attachment 72447
View attachment 72449
Burning to orbit
View attachment 72450
View attachment 72445

View attachment 72451
View attachment 72444

View attachment 72452
Pretty like em

Gene

Discord Staff
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Still having problems with my device so ill just make a list.
Assembly:
1. Put on No Gravity and Unbreakable parts

2. Wait for the CSM to dock.

3. jettison the black fairings(There meant to look like the ulluge motors) and deploy the landing gear on the S1VB(Second) stage.

4. turn on RCS in staging and dock to the S1B(first) stage

5. Jettison the fairings over the engines and interstage

6 One of the staging buttons will detach the instrument stage. Make sure RSC is on and dock to the S1B(This can be finicky sometimes but it works)

7. Turn off cheats
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Staging:

Staging will get messed up with all the docking.

It should be in this order.

Main engines

Second stage engine (The second stage engine is used to get more TWR, Its janky but it works ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

LES engine + docking port.

Retro rockets (The kolbrie engine on the first stage)

Second stage engine

Interstage docking ports and ions(Once separated manually reignite the second stage)

Docking port on CSM for engine

Separators on CSM

Parachutes

Landing legs on payload fairings

RSC

RSC

RSC.