Saturn Shuttle (concept)

This a refined version of the Saturn Shuttle, where the Saturn Core is the booster of the STS Orbiter, with the cargo bay that is detachable from the spacecraft and easy to reconnect. You can reach LEO with half of the fuel of the Shuttle. All Stages were already set. Feel free to edit and improve, and share with all of us :). NO BP EDITING

Attachments

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nice one :)

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That's a beautiful shuttle

KevinGtgz1

This is Custom Title
TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This a refined version of the Saturn Shuttle, where the Saturn Core is the booster of the STS Orbiter, with the cargo bay that is detachable from the spacecraft and easy to reconnect. You can reach LEO with half of the fuel of the Shuttle. All Stages were already set. Feel free to edit and improve, and share with all of us :). NO BP EDITING
Look Like Dream Chaser But With Saturn Booster

Very good!
I cant wait to see how much cooler this would be if it was bp edited ;) :)

I think you must add the fairing thing in your rocket
View attachment 66740
I knew that the original concept was like that, but I decided to make an easier version with better perfomance. If I had chosen the one in the picture I've should increase far more the thrust of the 1st stage, and the weight of the shuttle itself, too much complicated. Even this version is not perfect, but sharing is for make it better :)

PS.My apologies if I wrote wrong some sentences (the grammar expecially for ipotetic period),but English is not my native language.

Look Like Dream Chaser But With Saturn Booster
Well DreamChaser is very little compared to my Shuttle. Therefore is put inside fairings while Launching, STS not. The saturn Shuttle was one the first concept when NASA was developing the Shuttle, and no one has ever published such a BP so I tought it was cool.

Very good!
I cant wait to see how much cooler this would be if it was bp edited ;):)
I should have the patience to do that, even if I know how edit BP I'm not so good at it. If you are good at it give us a shot of a BP edit of it. For example doing the tail wing took me a lot of time to imagine it and realizing it, while with BP editing is far more easier and better as results ahah ( This is the same for the nose etc). But I think is more funny to make it without it because this means you have to study more the design of every stuff

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I like the concept of the Saturn shuttle, i wish they did this instead of the Boosters and EXT

I like the concept of the Saturn shuttle, i wish they did this instead of the Boosters and EXT
Me too for sure less expensive and easier to manifacture (less money to design new tanks, engines and avionics) and for sure they could had probably reduced the cost to make the Saturn Rocket 1st stage with the progress in technology, but NASA suffers for its own lenders : The US Senate that give NASA less money than expected during the building phase. The SpaceX Starship is the natural evolution of the Space Shuttle where efficiency and saving costs were the main objective.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Me too for sure less expensive and easier to manifacture (less money to design new tanks, engines and avionics) and for sure they could had probably reduced the cost to make the Saturn Rocket 1st stage with the progress in technology, but NASA suffers for its own lenders : The US Senate that give NASA less money than expected during the building phase. The SpaceX Starship is the natural evolution of the Space Shuttle where efficiency and saving costs were the main objective.
Yes

Here it is