Saturn V by space observer

T

TtTOtW

I tell you what. Ill train you, and I'll start with helping you get your Sat V right. Deal?

T

TtTOtW

Well, ok it's your choice. You didn't ask but I did offer. It still stands.

I rate your rocket 6/10. Scale is off but it is at least easily recognizable. Also lost points for 2nd stage engine spam, as well as them being the completely wrong engine for a J2 replica. LEM is zero effort.

Well, ok it's your choice. You didn't ask but I did offer. It still stands.

I rate your rocket 6/10. Scale is off but it is at least easily recognizable. Also lost points for 2nd stage engine spam, as well as them being the completely wrong engine for a J2 replica. LEM is zero effort.
id say about a 4/10 too slim

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
3/10...
But I've seen much worse
Try to use the engines that correspond to those used in the real rocket. J-2 is basically a frontier. Both are large vacuum engines with a blue plume. The Saturn V is 10m in diameter, 111m tall. You need to clip or bp edit parts to achieve such wide fuel tanks. The CSM is 4m in diameter, your's is 2m. It looks nothing alike the real one. The lander is garbage. No offense, but I think you can agree. I see NO similarity between the real one and your rectangular block of fuel. You can make a good Saturn V without bp editing, but it just won't be as good as one using it. It is recognizable though. And even if you don't care about 1:1 scale, at least keep proportions in mind. The LM is smaller than the CSM. You can make a good Saturn V, but it's not something you can do in an hour. In order to make a good replica you usually spend more time researching the proper dimensions/engines than building the rocket itself.
Check out these sites, they can help you greatly.
https://m.wikipedia.com
https://astronautix.com

Oh, also bonus credit for using windows 7 <3

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
windows 11 is negative points btw

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
That ain’t windows 11 that’s like Windows XP or vista
ikr, i said it's windows 7
i said before that he gets extra respect for using windows 7, then i expressed my dislike for windows 11

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
ikr, i said it's windows 7
i said before that he gets extra respect for using windows 7, then i expressed my dislike for windows 11
Why'd they have to move the start into the middle, years of knowing that the start will be at the bottom left corner is hard to unlearn

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
btw whats wrong with windows 11?
Nothing really, I have it on my old computer, but its just confusing as hell because everything has been moved into a different place, and things that could be done in one click on 10 needs multiple clicks in 11