Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This is my first Saturn V. I never tried it earlier cause I was never satisfied with it. I always wanted to add something to it and had too many problems and leave the build unfinished.
But this time even if I was in problem with editing I didn't left it hoping that in the end it will look good.
And this time I am very happy and satisfied with my The SATURN V
20200904_220932.gif

Screenshot_2020-09-04-19-27-53-115_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Screenshot_2020-09-04-20-07-03-635_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2020-09-04-20-07-48-143_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2020-09-04-20-32-54-709_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2020-09-04-20-39-00-135_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2020-09-04-20-46-09-886_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Please comment one good and a bad about this build.

Attachments

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
This is my first Saturn V. I never tried it earlier cause I was never satisfied with it. I always wanted to add something to it and had too many problems and leave the build unfinished.
But this time even if I was in problem with editing I didn't left it hoping that in the end it will look good.
View attachment 44987
View attachment 44988
View attachment 44989 View attachment 44990 View attachment 44991 View attachment 44992 View attachment 44993
It looks great, lots of detail! The first two stages seem a bit wide compared to the third stage and vice versa.

Alecs

Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Gotta appreciate the details ! And the hard work you put there! Good saturn 5 overall I like it

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
View attachment 44987
View attachment 44988
View attachment 44989 View attachment 44990 View attachment 44991 View attachment 44992 View attachment 44993
That is an awesome Saturn V! The third stage should be a little longer, but I see a lot of attention putted on the small details. Great job.

T

TtTOtW

Those engines need to be spread out farther from one another, into the engine fairings. Really nice though, decent flags and ducting.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Please comment one bad about this build.
Nit picking. The colours are a bit off on the writing and piping, same (here we go) for the fins. Also, as someone as mentioned about the 3rd stage proportions being off, I'd have used the tank width up and also the inter-stage between 2 and 3 has a gap between them.

Please comment one good about this build
One of the most detailed Saturn Vs I've seen anywhere. Tank piping, inter-stage connections, the signature writing of yours, flags and that LES tower as well. Also if you've used over-sized hawks rather than titans, kudos for using the closer engine design.

That Wernher as well...

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It looks great, lots of detail! The first two stages seem a bit wide compared to the third stage and vice versa.
All the measurements are 1/2 the real scale, just the third stage is a metre less due to some issues.

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Those engines need to be spread out farther from one another.
Yeah, but you can't increase the length or radius of the bell. If I try to shift a little bit farther the tip will be out of the tank and it might not look good.

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nit picking. The colours are a bit off on the writing and piping, same (here we go) for the fins. Also, as someone as mentioned about the 3rd stage proportions being off, I'd have used the tank width up and also the inter-stage between 2 and 3 has a gap between them.
The colour are standard, in gif those are a little off but in the next image it's quite clear. In other images you might see those letters gone invisible it's due to a glitch whenever I tap on map that happens.
All measurements are 1/2 the real just the third stage is a metre less due to some issues.
The gap is for docking those two parts I can't reduse it than 0.1.

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Also if you've used over-sized hawks rather than titans, kudos for using the closer engine design.
Sorry but I have used expanded Titans at the base and those are the only expanded parts.
I earlier calculated that 5 hawks might not give that much of thrust. But now I have reduced the fuel % I could change those Titans to hawks but,
I am tired of editing, it took almost 20 days to add almost all the details. Viewers might find it to be easy but when you try to edit those many things to your rocket then you realise how much of work and patience is needed.

T

TtTOtW

Sorry but I have used expanded Titans at the base and those are the only expanded parts.
I earlier calculated that 5 hawks might not give that much of thrust. But now I have reduced the fuel % I could change those Titans to hawks but,
I am tired of editing, it took almost 20 days to add almost all the details. Viewers might find it to be easy but when you try to edit those many things to your rocket then you realise how much of work and patience is needed.
My original 1:1 took me (excluding restarts etc.) roughly 2 weeks of work. I feel ya.

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I also made a smaller person just for fun. It has almost the same size ratio to the Saturn V.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 44987
View attachment 44988
Man that Saturn V is very Noice (thou the S-IVB got little bit smol) But overall is Noice (almost forgot leave some spaces in F1 Engines) nice Von Braun scale :D :D :D

(btw the Launch Escape Tower i'm very amazed on it :D :D :D)

and add the ullage motors since 1.5 can clip maybe you may add it in stages.... :D :D :D

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
add the ullage motors since 1.5 can clip maybe you may add it in stages.... :D:D:D
The only motor suitable for it is hawk cause it's combustion is quite visible but can't fit the hawk in that small place.
Waiting for the update where you can edit a engine in the perfect way.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
The only motor suitable for it is hawk cause it's combustion is quite visible but can't fit the hawk in that small place.
Pooh yeah, shrinking engines would be cool...
Especially for replicas

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Aaaargh! I meant "oooh yeah"! Freaking autocorrect changed it and I didn't notice.
If by any chance a mod would correct that and delete this post, I would be grateful.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Don't worry I'm usin engine in my L. E. T. is the default high engine i forgot the name of it in 1.35...

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
UPDATE

I updated my Saturn V and now it's real scaled and also I made it fit in One Single Blueprint.

Those engines need to be spread out farther from one another, into the engine fairings.
I have seperated it now.

and also the inter-stage between 2 and 3 has a gap between them.
Now cause the Craft is in one Blueprint there is no gap.

Some people are now going to ask me how did I inserted that big build out of the dlc build area, or do I use a mod. Here is the explanation..
so I earlier had two parts of this big build and realised why it had less downloads or even people download it very few people are gonna take that effort to join those parts by cheats and then play. So first to merge those bps I firstly found out the size of the second part which was 30m and then reduced the height of each part of part 1 by 30m. You might say that might have taken too much of time but it was a work of only 30min. And then I added the part 2 in it. You can merge two bps by these two ways...
By coping all codes of part 2 and pasting it in the part 1 or,
Rather by this way
I was also going to build the launch tower and again fit it into this bp but now I have my studies.Hope you like it, and as always,
Blueprints given
IMG_20201209_174645.jpg
IMG_20201209_174504.jpg IMG_20201209_172632.jpg 0001-14187924426_20201209_160112_0000.png

Attachments

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
UPDATE

I updated my Saturn V and now it's real scaled and also I made it fit in One Single Blueprint.

I have seperated it now.

Now cause the Craft is in one Blueprint there is no gap.

Some people are now going to ask me how did I inserted that big build out of the dlc build area, or do I use a mod. Here is the explanation..
so I earlier had two parts of this big build and realised why it had less downloads or even people download it very few people are gonna take that effort to join those parts by cheats and then play. So first to merge those bps I firstly found out the size of the second part which was 30m and then reduced the height of each part of part 1 by 30m. You might say that might have taken too much of time but it was a work of only 30min. And then I added the part 2 in it. You can merge two bps by these two ways...
By coping all codes of part 2 and pasting it in the part 1 or,
Rather by this way
I was also going to build the launch tower and again fit it into this bp but now I have my studies.Hope you like it, and as always,
Blueprints given
View attachment 51084 View attachment 51085 View attachment 51082 View attachment 51083
Oh thank you