TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Wth is that csm
1.4 isn't great for making replicas, but there's still stuff to improve. I'd suggest getting rid of that RCS spam on the csm, adjusting csm diameter to actually fit the fairing to maintain looks of structural integrity. I'd also suggest looking at a good sat V pic.
Horus Lupercal, got that blueprint anywhere?

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Wth is that csm
1.4 isn't great for making replicas, but there's still stuff to improve. I'd suggest getting rid of that RCS spam on the csm, adjusting csm diameter to actually fit the fairing to maintain looks of structural integrity. I'd also suggest looking at a good sat V pic.
Horus Lupercal, got that blueprint anywhere?
I have a Saturn V image for them to look at
6c49ce0e79e5d5e1e0f263e02c18b96e_dd430c67e32beda52d8f7b0ce968ec15.jpg

It has both skylab and the Apollo.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I had a good Saturn V in 1.4

Ivory_TURBO

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I thought okay though the info is not up to date on future missions. Its written in somewhere like 2007,8

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I thought okay though the info is not up to date on future missions. Its written in somewhere like 2007,8
Future missions? Not up to date? The Saturn V hasn't flown in 50 years, and there are no plans for its renovation. What kind of future missions or updates to the design do you expect to find?

Ivory_TURBO

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I also find it strange that solud boosters were not use. They would have made the saturn v less expensive. And smaller.

lil lizat fan

Man on the Moon
Registered
Not for sturn v but for others like artemis starship . Orian is also menrioned but as a mission for 2030s.
I also find it strange that solud boosters were not use. They would have made the saturn v less expensive. And smaller.
please condense your post please :)
I used this image from a book for reference. Is it correct? View attachment 71625
and umm i think its not like a saturn v but its ok still great!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Not for sturn v but for others like artemis starship . Orian is also menrioned but as a mission for 2030s.
Lol, Artemis starship? When that book was written, SpaceX was a struggling little company trying to launch Falcon 1 to orbit.o_O
There's plenty of rocket images on Google, and with enough searching you can find diagrams with dimensions, aka blueprints.:p