Saturns long lost cousin

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Video is nice as it is. You can improve it by making it longer, where you will tell more interesting story, more important details, show more pictures. But if the goal is to make video as short as possible, then it is already very good, hard to imagine how it can be shortened more without any major losses.

Java

Registered
Video is nice as it is. You can improve it by making it longer, where you will tell more interesting story, more important details, show more pictures. But if the goal is to make video as short as possible, then it is already very good, hard to imagine how it can be shortened more without any major losses.
Thank you!

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
J1407b is most likely a Y or T type brown dwarf like you said in your video but the system itself if about 16million years old that means V1400 Cen the star only came out of forming and the giant rings of J1407b is either a moon forming disk of rock and dust or just rings…

Java

Registered
J1407b is most likely a Y or T type brown dwarf like you said in your video but the system itself if about 16million years old that means V1400 Cen the star only came out of forming and the giant rings of J1407b is either a moon forming disk of rock and dust or just rings…
Good idea, not enough time. I wanted to just fit some facts into a short and I came across almost 60 seconds and didn't have enough time to finish it. I could make a full video though but I usually dont think about time when it comes to things outside of our solar system.