screen freezes but the game is still running

I have a problem where when I use my device and fly a rocket and stay for like 15 mins or less it freezes the screen but the was still running and it's really frustrating every time its crashes I don't know why if you know how to resolve this problem plz tell me

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I have a problem where when I use my device and fly a rocket and stay for like 15 mins or less it freezes the screen but the was still running and it's really frustrating every time its crashes I don't know why if you know how to resolve this problem plz tell me
how many parts do you have in the game like satalites spacecraft etc. or do you have loads of solar pannels extended
they cause lag

how many parts do you have in the game like satalites spacecraft etc. or do you have loads of solar pannels extended
they cause lag
No solar pannels extened just one starship i was testing to land, At 2017 way back my device worked perfectly no crashed now it keeps on doing it.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
No solar pannels extened just one starship i was testing to land, At 2017 way back my device worked perfectly no crashed now it keeps on doing it.
Hmm idk then is it heavy bp clipped or bp edited

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
How bout the engines?

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Unless I have device info I cant really help you… all I can say if your storage is full it can slow down the device. Also not having enough RAM (4-8) GB can severely hurt performance. Anyways you may be putting to much load in CPU for the device to handle. do Any other apps run slow, or lag? Oh and maybe try putting the frame rate for SFS at 30 instead of 60?

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
probably on the phone itself

Unless I have device info I cant really help you… all I can say if your storage is full it can slow down the device. Also not having enough RAM (4-8) GB can severely hurt performance. Anyways you may be putting to much load in CPU for the device to handle. do Any other apps run slow, or lag? Oh and maybe try putting the frame rate for SFS at 30 instead of 60?
Still the
probably on the phone itself
its and ipad gen 5 and my ipad could run it even though with bigger rocket than then starship only just now it started to happen.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Do other rockets even work?

Guess take a video...