Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Compatible with SfS V1.5.8

Who wants more Rocket Engines & Solid Boosters? We All Do!

Currently the pack contains rocket engines based on real world engines (semi-realism).

Current Engines:
F1 / J-2 / J-2X / L.M.D.E
RL10 Series A/B-2/C-3/C-X
RS-25 & Shuttle Tilted
RS-68a / RS-68b / RD-180
AeroSpike
NK-33/43
Raptor Series with Stacking
RS-88 Abort Engine

Current Boosters:
AJ-60A
GEM Series 40/46/60/65/65XL
SR1205/SR1206/SR1207
SRB - Shuttle/Ares1/AreaV/SLS/Enhanced
Vari-Booster
Vari-Invisable Booster (for going ontop of your fueltanks)

Planned Updates:
Pocket Engines
RD-250
Retro Thrusters
Dual Fuel & Hybrid Engines
Once the packs are installed the Engines can be found in the regular “Engines” Catagory. However Boosters are found in Booster+ as “Boosters” is career-mode only.

Any feedback / suggest specs would be appreciated. If you have issues please provide as much information as possible.

You can download the rockets here off GitHub (GitHub - EmberSkyMedia/SFS_ESM_Engines: Engines Designed by me, often inspired by real world rocket engines.) under “Releases” on the right hand side.

Last edited:

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Who wants more rocket engines? We All Do!

Currently the pack contains rocket engines based on real world engines (semi-realism). Currently the pack sports 4 rockets, more rockets are coming in future updates and I’m open to requests.

Current:
F1 / J-2 / J-2X / L.M.D.E

Upcoming:
Raptor / Aerospike /
This is a beta release so they can be found under “ESM_Beta” Category once installed. In future releases they will be re-categorized as “Engines” or a new category just below “Engines” yet to be determined… may “Semi-Real Engines” but I haven’t figured out how to rank categories yet.

They still need some spec balancing tweaks so any feedback / suggest specs would be appreciated (here or on GitHub).

You can download the rockets here off GitHub (GitHub - EmberSkyMedia/SFS_ESM_Engines: Engines Designed by me, often inspired by real world rocket engines.) under “Releases” on the right hand side.
What areospike engine you you plan on replicating love this so far

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Quick Update - 0.1.1 now has a new base so you can fit three F1 engines under it, top matches the stock 6m wide.
20220728124023_1.jpg

What areospike engine you you plan on replicating love this so far
Likely 3 sizes TBD assuming I get one working (as I need to design a dual-curved plume).

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Quick Update - 0.1.1 now has a new base so you can fit three F1 engines under it, top matches the stock 6m wide.
View attachment 87928

Likely 3 sizes TBD assuming I get one working (as I need to design a dual-curved plume).
That sounds difficult, looking forward to seeing it and raptor. I assume raptor 2? Will you provide the non-gimbal variant that is used in the outer ring on the booster?

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
That sounds difficult, looking forward to seeing it and raptor. I assume raptor 2? Will you provide the non-gimbal variant that is used in the outer ring on the booster?
There will likely be three variants of the Bird of Prey Engine - Vaccum (low trust - high ISP) + Gimbal and Non-Gimbal (more thrust but reasonable ISP).

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
What a nice engine you got there! Really gives more variations and capabilities for further space travel.

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Version 0.2.0 is now up which introduces the Triangulum Aerospike Engine!

Hawk power with Frontier Efficiency however it overheats in ~2minutes.

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Two more engines have been added; specs and designed pulled from the youtube comments on my other videos!

(Link to files located in first post).

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Wheres the link for the part loader?
These versions of mods work for the Steam beta only, where there is an integrated part loader already.
To recap, on the latest versions:
No modloader installation required
No partloader installation required
No textureloader installation required

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Pack updated to add RS-88 abort engine ("Kevin" Penguin Abort Engine) and RS-68b (White Raven) for Additional Launch Vehicles and the Upcoming Spacecraft Pack Starliner.

Also made if for the boosters you place on top of fuel tanks (shuttle style) significantly more clear where that attachment point is.