SFS 1.35 PC Exhibition

To all the SFS 1.35 PC community, Blazer and I had the idea to make a tribute to the this version in its last days, before is replaced by 1.5. So we decided to make an exhibition of the best of the best designs of the 1.35 PC community, right here on the SFS Forums. Any build will be accepted, from the simplest drone, to the most impressive interplanetary mothership.

ONLY FICTITIOUS DESIGNS, we don't want real life recreations.

To include a design in this exhibition, simply send a private message to Blazer or SM84CE with 1 or more screenshots of your builds. Please do not post your designs on this thread, cause we want to keep them secret to the exhibition :)

WE DON'T NEED TO HAVE YOUR BLUEPRINTS. Your blueprints are yours and it is your decision if you want to share them or not. All we need is:

• name: [your username] If you have multiple usernames do something like [name Discord: your name]/[name Forum:your name]/[name Reddit: your name]
  • name of the build: [name of the build] If you have any nomenclatures, like IRAC, IPS, IPO, something like that, please explain their meaning.
  • type: [type of build]. What is it what you are submitting?
  • screenshots: self-explanatory.
Submissions are kept open all-time, so new users who discover this later will still have a chance to have their best designs seen. As of now, the "exhibition" how-to is still being thought about (Google Forms is the best bet for collecting data, I or Blazer will post a link to the Google Form once we get that finalized and running).

What will mostly happen is a "Build of the Month" will be chosen and placed here, given that we have time to do this, and that there are enough people submitting.

*all submissions to be done via Google forms*​

Last edited by a moderator:
PC or Android 1.35? Because we're going for the PC Version ONLY, as there seems to be only 2 people here, including me, on PC 1.35, unless I'm mistaken.

TL;DR: PC 1.35 Builds only, please

To all the SFS 1.35 PC community, Blazer and I had the idea to make a tribute to the this version in its last days, before is replaced by 1.5. So we decided to make an exhibition of the best of the best designs of the 1.35 PC community, right here on the SFS Forums. Any build will be accepted, from the simplest drone, to the most impressive interplanetary mothership.

ONLY FICTITIOUS DESIGNS, we don't want real life recreations.

To include a design in this exhibition, simply send a private message to Blazer or SM84CE with 1 or more screenshots of your builds. Please do not post your designs on this thread, cause we want to keep them secret to the exhibition :)

WE DON'T NEED TO HAVE YOUR BLUEPRINTS. Your blueprints are yours and it is your decision if you want to share them or not. All we need is:

• name: [your username] If you have multiple usernames do something like [name Discord: your name]/[name Forum:your name]/[name Reddit: your name]
  • name of the build: [name of the build] If you have any nomenclatures, like IRAC, IPS, IPO, something like that, please explain their meaning.
  • type: [type of build]. What is it what you are submitting?
  • screenshots: self-explanatory.
Submissions are kept open all-time, so new users who discover this later will still have a chance to have their best designs seen. As of now, the "exhibition" how-to is still being thought about (Google Forms is the best bet for collecting data, I or Blazer will post a link to the Google Form once we get that finalized and running).

What will mostly happen is a "Build of the Month" will be chosen and placed here, given that we have time to do this, and that there are enough people submitting.
Can i submit mutiples ?

Thanks! hopefully people will read the last line, because the PM line is still there... Guess this'll be a "Can you follow instructions" test as well... can't wait!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
This project is currently on STAND-BY due to me being too busy with exams in RL to review and classify designs. I'll be Free on December 22nd.

You guys can continue submitting designs in the meantime :)