SFS 1.35 PC MOD: bigger grid mod updated (original made by Lunar #8922)

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
hi guys! this is the first time that i make a real mod that edits the game, this time, i did the bigger grid mod for sfs 1.35 PC version, i know that the PC version is not uptaded, but i think that making mods for sfs 1.4 and for android is actually very hard, i dont know what is the code of the Assembly-CSharp file with the mod loader, i searched in the .apk of the 1.4.06 and i found an Assembly-CSharp file, but i dont know what is the code of it, so i cant edit it or make a mod loader for android, so i did this edit of mod for PC, this time, the bigger grid mod made by Lunar #8922 from the discord server. i make starships that are really huge, so i need more space than 8 times the grid, so i needed a solution, aaaand, yes, i edited the mod and now, i can make the grid 100 TIMES BIGGER!!!, thats more than enough even for the biggest starships. i had some problems with it but i solutioned it. there is two files, one of them is the bigger grid mod, the other one is the mega mod bundle with the edited bigger grid mod, all the credits are for Lunar #8922 and ryan for the mega mod bundle. enjoy!

Attachments

Jupiter

Registered
It said that this type of file can harm your computer...
its because it is a .dll, the .dll files are the system files, it says that it can be dangerous cuz the system identifies that i can has a virus, even is it doesnt has one, ignore it.

Jupiter

Registered
Do you need mod loader or anything? Cause it says I don't have an app associated
I know, I'm a mod noob
you need the mod loader for the 1.35 PC version, i can give you it if you want, you just download the DLL and put it into C:\your SFS directory\SFS1.35 (32bit)_Data\SFSML\Mods\normal

hi guys! this is the first time that i make a real mod that edits the game, this time, i did the bigger grid mod for sfs 1.35 PC version, i know that the PC version is not uptaded, but i think that making mods for sfs 1.4 and for android is actually very hard, i dont know what is the code of the Assembly-CSharp file with the mod loader, i searched in the .apk of the 1.4.06 and i found an Assembly-CSharp file, but i dont know what is the code of it, so i cant edit it or make a mod loader for android, so i did this edit of mod for PC, this time, the bigger grid mod made by Lunar #8922 from the discord server. i make starships that are really huge, so i need more space than 8 times the grid, so i needed a solution, aaaand, yes, i edited the mod and now, i can make the grid 100 TIMES BIGGER!!!, thats more than enough even for the biggest starships. i had some problems with it but i solutioned it. there is two files, one of them is the bigger grid mod, the other one is the mega mod bundle with the edited bigger grid mod, all the credits are for Lunar #8922 and ryan for the mega mod bundle. enjoy!
How do you get the source code?

T

TtTOtW

Nowhere near big enough for a Death Star :)

Jupiter

Registered
What does the mod bundle do?
it adds the bigger grid some other mods, i did it for that people that has another addon that is called mod bundle, you can find the original mod bundle addon in the downloads forum. sorry if i answered late, i have been rebuilding my PC

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Can I please have texture :)
khoard0204
There are no textures to download on this thread. If you're looking for textures you may browse the download section.
Now I ask you to stop asking for textures in random threads as you did until now. The next time will be worth a warning.