Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
SFS 1.5 will be released on Steam as a PC game sometime in the future. (no, we have no idea when)

You need an Emulator
can. But this is version 1.31 And I need 1.4 or 1.5 My computer is very weak for an emulator. So I'm looking for a ported version. And I even found a video how to install it, but I could not download the file because I could not find it. And the link was not working
Снимок.JPG

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
can. But this is version 1.31 And I need 1.4 or 1.5 My computer is very weak for an emulator. So I'm looking for a ported version. And I even found a video how to install it, but I could not download the file because I could not find it. And the link was not working View attachment 44025
the last ported version is 1.35 (or was it 1.31? either way, no ported version of 1.4 or 1.5 yet)

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
idk.....maybe they get tired of gettin search for archieves......
It's not even archive searching like you're leafing through an entire warehouse of dusty old books looking for a page. press the spyglass, enter relevant key words (PC download) and then press search. It's hardly difficult.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It's not even archive searching like you're leafing through an entire warehouse of dusty old books looking for a page. press the spyglass, enter relevant key words (PC download) and then press search. It's hardly difficult.
ohhhhh i see..... :D :D :D
maybe lets get some noice call more than archive....