SFS Concorde Update

So...a few months ago I posted a picture for a BP of a Concorde I made in SFS. However one thing which my Concorde did not recreate was the tail. The tail looked awful and not realistic.

So I took upon the challenge to fix the tail of my Concorde so it's a full recreation. Unfortunately I had to BP Edit some Engines to fit them into each other so that I could make room for the tail...I hate BP Editing and I don't like to use it in my builds. I had to though...

ConcordeDroopSnoot3.jpeg

BP Link is here: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/vMmmhqArEe21D4E9QGRKkw

I'm currently working on a UPS Livery for this Concorde. I just need some help from people who know how to use Part Editor or have part editor with the Logos and the Trademark Slogan "Worldwide Services".

The reason why I need help is because I don't like BP Editing on Mobile and I don't have a functioning Personal Computer (My other computer is a crappy School Chromebook) or SFS PC. So...I figured that using Part Editor would be easier. I don't have it though.

I already got most of the plane done like the tail and stuff. I just need to do the logo and slogan.

Top speed of my Concorde is somewhere between 343 m/s and 700 m/s. I say "somewhere between" because my Concorde doesn't STOP accelerating at a certain point (unlike my other planes which stop accelerating at around 180 to 220 m/s at 1000 metres of altitude which is what most of my planes climb up to for a normal flight)

The top speed varies from flight to flight.

Like the real Concorde, my Concorde could have its afterburner shut off and it will still continue accelerating or stay at Mach 1. You just need to accelerate it past your desired speed by 20 m/s and then turn off one of the Hawk Engines that are accelerating the plane.

Recommended you use DLC's for a full flight. Droop Snoot can't be deployed upon landing because of the hilly terrain and the fact that it isn't secure.