• Total voters

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
The fabled F3 screen of Minecraft, it shows a bunch of usefull information for you to look cool with your friends. Now I made it in SFS but it's absolutely useless as you won't here bams and booms when you reach past mach 1 but at least you can look cool:cool:

I also have to give credit to u/GuilleIntheStars for his post on Reddit and thank you for checking this out

Attachments

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Oof, I forgot to add custom translation to the end, can a moderator fix that please?

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Your translation doesn't work... I already restarted the game but i think you uploaded the wrong file (I searched into the custom translation) . Could you reupload it please?
Sure I will look into it

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Here Len
Apparently im a dumbass and put The Hollow Space Agency colored throttle on and off buttons which I also forgot to credit, I have accidentally tricked 60+ people. I also managed to goof up in the og pictures, the following are the goofs
•Kerbin line
•PASE deploy height
•Roll program
It should've been fixed hopefully also to everyone who downloaded this, I'm sorry and to the kids who take this and reupload this on scam Russian websites, fuck you.

Attachments

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
What do you exactly mean by that...?
Kids come on guest accounts and steal blueprints, mods, texture packs, planet packs, and custom translations and reupload them on websites claiming that they made it

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Here Len
Apparently im a dumbass and put The Hollow Space Agency colored throttle on and off buttons which I also forgot to credit, I have accidentally tricked 60+ people. I also managed to goof up in the og pictures, the following are the goofs
•Kerbin line
•PASE deploy height
•Roll program
It should've been fixed hopefully also to everyone who downloaded this, I'm sorry and to the kids who take this and reupload this on scam Russian websites, fuck you.
Um... there's bo file there. Could you fix this?