AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hello to all moderators and staff members. I have question: Can You make SFS PC for Epic Games Store? I have in history Steam but it is totally annoying. Still Steam send notications and after it disabling. And Steam disagrying author copyright-my friend posted on workshop some mods and from while when he clicked confirm, his creations become Steam ones(againist problem, not only that one) That politics at Epic Games is better. Still you have author copyright. So Can You make version for Epic Games? I have account, so if will be version for Epic Games, I will be test it to its limits. Price is not limit;)

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
And up to date SFS for the PC doesn't exist yet.

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hello to all moderators and staff members. I have question: Can You make SFS PC for Epic Games Store? I have in history Steam but it is totally annoying. Still Steam send notications and after it disabling. And Steam disagrying author copyright-my friend posted on workshop some mods and from while when he clicked confirm, his creations become Steam ones(againist problem, not only that one) That politics at Epic Games is better. Still you have author copyright. So Can You make version for Epic Games? I have account, so if will be version for Epic Games, I will be test it to its limits. Price is not limit;)
The dev says he's working on 1.5 for steam but its delayed
Also it'll be paid