Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
In this thread, tell me, how did you enjoyed playing SFS trough years. (also my opinion is that it was great)
It was great, but then the devs stopped updating it

Like seriously it's been almost a year since the last update

DioSpaghetti

Man on the Moon
Registered
Very fun, many sleepless nights finishing stuff and discovering. But like devs I fell off and now I'm just glad I have good knowledge of SFS

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
In this thread, tell me, how did you enjoyed playing SFS trough years. (also my opinion is that it was great)
I've only been playing since around june 2022 so i'm not really old enough to claim anything but the game's always been fun, and by gosh i'd wish they'd add an official wiring and logic system so i can finally make a computer that won't crash your device but is also not complete crap; but overall very fun game, Very nice when the mercury pack released; Added a lot of cool silver parts, work well to make retro sci-fi sort of rocketry.

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I've only been playing since around june 2022 so i'm not really old enough to claim anything but the game's always been fun, and by gosh i'd wish they'd add an official wiring and logic system so i can finally make a computer that won't crash your device but is also not complete crap; but overall very fun game, Very nice when the mercury pack released; Added a lot of cool silver parts, work well to make retro sci-fi sort of rocketry.
Cratior on discord was working on a mod for that