TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So, maybe you're out of ideas for custom crafts to make, maybe you want to try something different and get an inspiration like me.

No worries! 21st century technology allows us to generate a rocket for you (with more or less acceptable results). What am i talking about? I mean of course mean AI art.

DALL·E 2022-12-02 22.52.24 - Twenty different rockets on a launch pad on a sunny, clear day, ...png
DALL·E 2022-12-02 22.53.46 - Twenty different rockets on a launch pad, standing next to eacho...png
DALL·E 2022-12-02 22.53.52 - Twenty different rockets on a launch pad, standing next to eacho...png

As you can see, with correct prompts you can generate alot of cool looking rockets, ideal to recreate if you have no creative imagination (me). I decided to do that, and to date i made 25 of these:

Screenshot_2023-02-09-11-14-35-56.png

Thats a truly varied collection, with all kinds of wacky designs which actually did require some creativity, since as impressive as AI art is currently, it isnt perfect and some things had to be tweaked.

Here's as an example, is comparison between art and SFS:

image774.png

image775.png

To generate these, i used OpenAI's DALL•E 2, however you can use other softwares if you want to, for me i get 15 prompts per month free, after waiting some time to get access to the software. Its definetely a unique way to get inspiration, i suggest you try it :).

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
So, maybe you're out of ideas for custom crafts to make, maybe you want to try something different and get an inspiration like me.

No worries! 21st century technology allows us to generate a rocket for you (with more or less acceptable results). What am i talking about? I mean of course mean AI art.

View attachment 98429 View attachment 98430 View attachment 98431

As you can see, with correct prompts you can generate alot of cool looking rockets, ideal to recreate if you have no creative imagination (me). I decided to do that, and to date i made 25 of these:

View attachment 98432

Thats a truly varied collection, with all kinds of wacky designs which actually did require some creativity, since as impressive as AI art is currently, it isnt perfect and some things had to be tweaked.

Here's as an example, is comparison between art and SFS:

View attachment 98433
View attachment 98434

To generate these, i used OpenAI's DALL•E 2, however you can use other softwares if you want to, for me i get 15 prompts per month free, after waiting some time to get access to the software. Its definetely a unique way to get inspiration, i suggest you try it :).
Awsome! What prompt did you give it?

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Awsome! What prompt did you give it?
Prompts varied, but for best results you should specify the style to be realistic/photorealistic, and give them a clear setting, on the blue sky background as an example.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Im back in this thread, to post about another OpenAI creation: ChatGPT

Turns out, its freaking awesome at giving mission ideas, so im gonna try to recreate a couple of these ideas.

First idea it gave me that caught my attention:

Interstellar probe to Proxima Centauri.

Objective:
Your mission is to design and launch an interstellar probe that will explore a neighboring star system. This mission requires you to demonstrate your skills in spacecraft design, propulsion, and long-distance communication.

1. Design and launch a spacecraft capable of reaching a nearby star system within a reasonable timeframe.

2. Equip the spacecraft with scientific instruments capable of collecting data on the target star system, including information on planets, moons, and other celestial bodies.

3. Design and test a propulsion system that can accelerate the spacecraft to high speeds and sustain its journey for several years.

4. Establish and maintain long-distance communication with the spacecraft, allowing you to receive data and make course corrections as necessary.

For the point two, i asked it to give examples of instruments to put on the spacecraft. The instruments were: cameras, spectrometers, magnetometers, particle detectors, plasma probes, radio science experiments and laser rangefinders.

Now, we just need a name, luckily it delivered! The probe shall be known as PC-IRAP (Proxima Centauri Interstellar Reconnaissance and Analysis Probe), good enough :)

Im probably going to make it soon, and this thread kinda fits that, so stay tuned.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Turned out pretty neat :)
Screenshot_2023-03-09-13-39-57-55_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Screenshot_2023-03-09-13-48-05-42_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
pretty neat. although you need alot of velocity... and... insane timewarp (depends on solar system, whether its small its 100x-1000x or large x250K-500M or beyond)

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
ChatGPT is also great at writing biblical style texts with the contents of your choice, random songs and playing chess ♟️

Thank u

spelling mistakes
Lol ik I’m a bad speller lol

Im back in this thread, to post about another OpenAI creation: ChatGPT

Turns out, its freaking awesome at giving mission ideas, so im gonna try to recreate a couple of these ideas.

First idea it gave me that caught my attention:

Interstellar probe to Proxima Centauri.

Objective:
Your mission is to design and launch an interstellar probe that will explore a neighboring star system. This mission requires you to demonstrate your skills in spacecraft design, propulsion, and long-distance communication.

1. Design and launch a spacecraft capable of reaching a nearby star system within a reasonable timeframe.

2. Equip the spacecraft with scientific instruments capable of collecting data on the target star system, including information on planets, moons, and other celestial bodies.

3. Design and test a propulsion system that can accelerate the spacecraft to high speeds and sustain its journey for several years.

4. Establish and maintain long-distance communication with the spacecraft, allowing you to receive data and make course corrections as necessary.

For the point two, i asked it to give examples of instruments to put on the spacecraft. The instruments were: cameras, spectrometers, magnetometers, particle detectors, plasma probes, radio science experiments and laser rangefinders.

Now, we just need a name, luckily it delivered! The probe shall be known as PC-IRAP (Proxima Centauri Interstellar Reconnaissance and Analysis Probe), good enough :)

Im probably going to make it soon, and this thread kinda fits that, so stay tuned.
I’ll send u a picture of PC-IRAP w/ Proxima Centauri after my sleep lol

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Quantum chess is very nice game, a big improvement to chess, it can be called Chess 2.0. It is technically not correct of course, but if somebody strongly desires to call something "Chess 2.0" - i see no better candidate than Quantum Chess.

Very pity there are no web sites, which allow playing quantum chess, and you need to buy an app or steam version of the game. Thus there are really very small amount of players available.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Also Chess 960 is very nice improvement to the game, if somebody is too bored with regular chess, but still wants to play normal type of chess, not something crazy.