SFS Plane Flaps - Proof of Concept

So after I finished my Droop Snoot project, I wanted to do MORE and achieve my position as one of the best SFS Plane Makers out there.

So far that hasn't come true. But hopefully it will. I just need to make impressive-looking planes.
Also I don't BP Edit or use DLCs so this challenge will become harder. But it's fun. The difficulty is fine.

Anyways, I made the Plane Flaps because some people in the SFS Discord have been arguing about Wings and stuff. Also because I wanted to make use of my skills. And I did.
2DAACF91-974B-44CB-B7C7-2A2FB8BF2619.jpeg

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
So after I finished my Droop Snoot project, I wanted to do MORE and achieve my position as one of the best SFS Plane Makers out there.

So far that hasn't come true. But hopefully it will. I just need to make impressive-looking planes.
Also I don't BP Edit or use DLCs so this challenge will become harder. But it's fun. The difficulty is fine.

Anyways, I made the Plane Flaps because some people in the SFS Discord have been arguing about Wings and stuff. Also because I wanted to make use of my skills. And I did.
View attachment 92846
How do you integrate this into a plane though