[SFS / RSS] Luna: The Soviet Union's Conquest for the Moon

Hey guys, Its been quite some time since I've done any missions, as of Project Le Verrier, I've explored up to the edge of the solar system by sending men to Neptune and landing probes on Pluto. This time, I wanna take a trip back down memory lane, and pay my respects to the more historical aspects of spaceflight, precisely the Soviet Luna Program.

Back then, the presentation method I used to debrief missions was by flooding the page with screenshots, which to be honest, was probably very annoying to read. Therefore I am experimenting with a new video format which I hope makes your viewing experience much better.

This video is an "as accurate as possible" recreation of notable Soviet Luna Program missions that stirred up the West all those years ago, topped up with tidbits of facts throughout to further elaborate on mission details.

I hope you enjoy!

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hey guys, Its been quite some time since I've done any missions, as of Project Le Verrier, I've explored up to the edge of the solar system by sending men to Neptune and landing probes on Pluto. This time, I wanna take a trip back down memory lane, and pay my respects to the more historical aspects of spaceflight, precisely the Soviet Luna Program.

Back then, the presentation method I used to debrief missions was by flooding the page with screenshots, which to be honest, was probably very annoying to read. Therefore I am experimenting with a new video format which I hope makes your viewing experience much better.

This video is an "as accurate as possible" recreation of notable Soviet Luna Program missions that stirred up the West all those years ago, topped up with tidbits of facts throughout to further elaborate on mission details.

I hope you enjoy!

Amazing

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Impressive, the level of detail is amazing! That's now I realize the full potential of SFS.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Cosmo never fails to deliver top notch stuff

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered

I hope you enjoy!

woooew that’s kewl :D