SFs Soyuz

T

TtTOtW

I offer lessons in how to fly properly and not like Swin City. Because he seriously and for real has no sense on how physics work, or how they apply to flying a rocket. And people go copying that shit because he's some sort of celebrity... Dude. Come learn from a community of experts, and you'll become one too. We all flew dumb once. But for real you can't stay dumb when given the opportunity to learn.

bruh

I don’t know about you but I just came back to this game after the re-entry update, I appreciate your feedback but it’s my first video so can you offer me some slack?

T

TtTOtW

bruh

I don’t know about you but I just came back to this game after the re-entry update, I appreciate your feedback but it’s my first video so can you offer me some slack?
Lol. Dude I'm not that mean but I am serious. And I didn't insult you, I am actually disappointed in people like Swin. Ok at least you understand you're robbing yourself of around 1000m/s delta v right? That should be enough to ensure you take benefit from the local expertise :) I wanna see you go pro ok?