SFS's 3rd Birthday Competition!

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Hello SFS Community Members!

As you may know, Spaceflight Simulator's third birthday is approaching fast, so we've decided to celebrate by hosting a community-wide competition! For this competition, you will need to make a build that incorporates the number three. There will be four categories: Free Version Vanilla, Vanilla Non-Clipped, Vanilla Clipped, and BP edited. Each will have three subcategories: Rockets, Stations, and Misc. The rules for each category can be found on their respective page.

You will be limited to ONE submission per-category, and resubmissions will not be allowed, so make them count! Submissions must be submitted in the form of an Imgur album.

The judges will select the top builds from each subcategory, and these builds will be ranked from 1st to 3rd place. The first-place winners will get a promo code to get the expansion bundle for FREE! You can use this for yourself or gift it to a friend! (Do note that you can only win one code. Should you win in multiple categories, your builds will be ranked best to worst, and the categories you won that were not your best will have the runner-up receive the prize.)

We look forward to seeing your amazing works. Get building! Submissions will close on November 22nd 11:59 EST, and the winners will be announced on November 30th.

Free Version Submissions:
here

Vanilla Non-Clipped Submissions:
here

Vanilla Clipped Submissions:
here

BP Edited Submissions:
here

Good luck to you all!

Update:
"Make sure to include a small note if the feature you are including is not very noticeable unaided"
Update 2:
"Ms Gekkota, is a dumbass. use the links above to enter"

Last edited:

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Oh my!
That’s like, 15 bucks.
I don’t think I’ll make anything, but good luck to the rest of y’all!

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Can I just check that you can be in the free version and submit a spacecraft on the BP edited submissions section? Also would an interplanetary tanker ship be classified as a station or miscellaneous?

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Oh my!
That’s like, 15 bucks.
I don’t think I’ll make anything, but good luck to the rest of y’all!
Same here. I already have the expansion, and don’t have any friends either even if I were to win...

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Can I just check that you can be in the free version and submit a spacecraft on the BP edited submissions section?
Don't you need the DLC to .bp edit?

Also would an interplanetary tanker ship be classified as a station or miscellaneous?
For the competition:
If it's intentionally moving around a planet, it's a station
If it's intentionally moving between planets (moons, asteroids etc.) It's a rocket
If neither, misc

I want to say your build would come under rockets

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
0-G pad assembly allowed?
And I don't know how to use imgur.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
As a forum member you don't need imgur
I believe I may have messed up something here.
You need to use imgur for official entries (universal through-out communities), though I though it'd be easier to collate & display these imgur entries under one thread.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I believe I may have messed up something here.
You need to use imgur for official entries (universal through-out communities), though I though it'd be easier to collate & display these imgur entries under one thread.
ive sent mine in but its via the forum

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
ah ha, I've messed up,

I'm really sorry guys. To enter, use the submission links included, I mis-read the instructions

I'll update the thread, and send in your entry, JSP, on your behalf

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
ah ha, I've messed up,

I'm really sorry guys. To enter, use the submission links included, I mis-read the instructions

I'll update the thread, and send in your entry, JSP, on your behalf
Wait did you make the Imgur file for me if so thanks