Shako system 1.2 (fictional)

Shako

Registered
I open another thread to officially present the final version of my planet pack, the shako system, it took me months to create, test and perfect it.
The number of celestial bodies is 120, instead of screenshot i opted for a video to show you the planet pack:
And here is the download link:
Shako 1.2.zip
Please tell me what do you think about it :)

T

TtTOtW

Don't just keep making new threads for the same pack, it's messy. Try to keep the forum neat, this is not a chat app, it's a *forum*...

Shako

Registered
there are 120 celestial bodieswhich include:
the central star called Shako
many planets and moons
a comet
a neutron star
a quark star
a black hole
a nebula (traversable, even using time wrap if you land on the planet named MO-93 first).
The planet pack has been tested 6 times, landing on all celestial bodies to improve every single detail.
In this version I have revisited and updated all the textures and eliminated the unnecessary ones.
I revisited also all the orbit in order to avoid some bugs
your goal is to land on every planet (on which it's possible to land) without using infinite fuel cheat

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Wow! Looks nice!

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You are so creative!
Screenshot_2022-07-06-09-35-40-046_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Shako

Registered
added a black dwarf (orbiting the neutron star) + two moons .. now there are 123 celestial bodies in the planet pack, and i think i won't add more otherwise the game lags too much, also i revised the orbits of some planets and moons , fixed some bugs and improved the atmosphere on some planets ... ladies and gentlemen here is version 1.4:
Shako 1.4.zip

Shako

Registered
You should make a video that neutron stars actually pull everything and black holes too. Would be catastrophic
it might be a good idea, but the black hole has a solid surface, in fact you can land on it. I should review the black hole .txt file to see if there is the string "collider" in it, and insert the "false" parameter. in this way the objects will end up in it falling towards the center, and a sure death :)

Shako

Registered
I reworked the whole system, deleted some unnecessary textures and some moons to improve the FPS during the time wrap, the package now has 115 celestial bodies, which include:
the central star (a giant blue)
many planets and moons
a black hole
a Dyson sphere
a neutron star
a quark star
a brown dwarf, a red dwarf (called epsilon dwarf) and a black dwarf
3 "easter eggs" planet (Matrix and its 2 moons Baleno and Delta)
a nebula (traversable even using time wrap if you land on the planet called MO-93 which orbits the nebula with an elliptical orbit in order to cross it)

Here is the download link:
Shako 1.5.zip

Shako

Registered
I would love to try your planet pack, but there are problems with Actinos...

strange, it works perfectly for me, however I will try to solve this problem. in the meantime try to download version 1.4 of my planet pack and let me know if it works (the link is a few posts above)