Share Some Cool Quotes

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
- Darth Malak

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch exelence."
-Vinci Lombardi

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
"Pluto is not a planet because it fails to meet the three-headed criteria laid out by the IAU. Pluto is not a planet because the criteria were written to try to explain the concept that Pluto is not a planet."
-Mike Brown

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
This one is on my shirt:
“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” (Rob Siltanen)

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."-Ferris Bueller

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered
Player 1 - Ohh Shit!! ENEMY AC130 ABOVE!!
Player 2 - RUN FOR COVER!!
Player 3 - What is that?
Player 4 - I dunno lets just continue walking on the street and find some kills.
Player 5 - OK LETS GO!!!
Player 6 - *Facepalm*
Player 7 - Yo Shaun help me shoot it down
Player 8 - Fuck you Andre, its gonna fuck us up imma go rage *Leaves the game*
Player 9 - What a scrub
AC130 Pilot - Man is this team Noob!!!!.