Share your tutorials

Can you made and post tutorials on here?

• Total voters
Your rocket building tutorial is far too vague, telling them to increase the rocket size by 2-3 times will teach them nothing about basic rocketry.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
You must teach them about delta velocity and how to calculate if their rocket has enough delta v to carry out a specific mission.
Tell that to Stef then. It’s not like we can change it. If your not satisfied with it. Tell. Steff

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
You must teach them about delta velocity and how to calculate if their rocket has enough delta v to carry out a specific mission.
A lot of people don't play that way. Stef wants the game to be a casual Rocket Game, and he doesn't want to make the tutorials too hard for new players to understand. Yes, he could include those, however it is not guaranteed many people will pay attention to that aspect of it and would rather do the Trial & Error method.

Delta velocity is not difficult, it's very easy. You do not have to perform shit like Integration or Differentiation, all you need is the ln() function which is available in all secondary education scientific calculators.

Also, most players are aged around 13-17 year olds, their knowledge about math will be sufficient.

T

TtTOtW

That tutorial is Stef's designs, advanced tutorials are for more experienced players. This is to help new players reach the moon in a day rather than weeks.

Tony

Registered
no matter the level in mathematics I know that I speak the principal it is the players have fun as simply as possible without getting too technical. (Tony I edited your message to make it easy to understand)

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
As I’ve said before, Stef is just trying to make the game easier for new players. Not everybody knows about Delta V or other stuff that you know.

T

TtTOtW

Ok I'm sure he gets the message now, and he has remained silent. Let's leave it at that.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
question or could do an automatic docking as soyouz progess for beginners simple question
Automatic docking? Stef has said before, that it would subtract from the feel of the game. So I’m afraid but it’s extremely unlikely that it would happen