ShareSpace Parts V2.2 - The Future Update | SSE

ShareSpace

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
ShareSpace's Engine Pack

V2 is discontinued and some parts have been put into SSCP. V3 is coming soon

Parts (V2.2):
Extreter (from a private modpack i made before discontinuing!)
Piero (Remnant from V1, still testing other remnants)
AKPO A - AKPO B
Gieee
ZeX-33 - ZeX-58 - Zex-63
Lamp
RCS Tiny Hawk Thrusters
The Great Flyer
Nerex -Nerex-Z
Propellant Tank [BUGGED]
PropeX Propellent Engine -[BUGGED, USE LIQUID FUEL IF ATTEMPTING]- PropeX Propellant Engine (side)

1673144184749.png

Attachments

Last edited:

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
While these are clearly not going for vanilla-ish or realistic balancing, I still think these engines are kind of cheaty ngl. There's nothing to balance the insane efficiencies these things have and the thrust to mass ratios are pretty broken. Lol

But I'm not here to tell you how to play the game or how to make your pack, so if that's what you were going for carry on. Just my opinion.

Hi,

The pack looks great! Does it work on a MAC as well? I was trying it and I got the message: "The pack does not support the current runtime platform". Using latest version from Steam.

Cheers!

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Probably not, I have no way to get a MacOS version running at the moment. (or atleast i dont know how to)

Edit: The best way to get it on MacOS is virtualizing Windows and installing SFS and mods how you would normally on PC.
Go to Unity hub, select your editor (not the project) and the. Click manage and add the MacOS Build to your editor profile… not whatever crazy scheme you just suggested end users should attempt.

Last edited:

ShareSpace

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
Go to Unity hub, select your editor (not the project) and the. Click manage and add the MacOS Build to your editor profile… not whatever crazy scheme you just suggested end users should attempt.
Alright thanks, it will be added in the december update (V2.0)

sharespace i have an idea, what if you coded into a propeller engine and some other propellar engines that have the same code as a normal engine, but a turbine sound and other misc sounds/turbines