ShareSpace's Creative Pack (v1.2.2) UPDATE OUT NOW!! | SSCP

ShareSpace

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
I tried to aim for making more balanced SFS parts.
I also chose to make some creative stuff (like the Vibration Engine)
Either way, I tried to make some better engines than before.
Soo, I present, the SSCP pack!
Parts:
--
Engines
Rapian engine
8x Relea Engine
Relea Engine
Relea Vaccum
NEXA
--
Capsules
Capx
Bex-A
Pictures and Download:

Attachments

Last edited:
Mobile also (without expansion) but I'm trying to do it on the steam version. I know how to download mods but for some reason I can't see any parts or textures that I put in the files, and once or twice it gave me an error when I opened the game saying that it couldn't work or something (maybe I had put them in the wrong folder then), now I have moved them seemingly to the correct folder which is where every video tells me to put them it is as if it's non-existant.

ShareSpace

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
Mobile also (without expansion) but I'm trying to do it on the steam version. I know how to download mods but for some reason I can't see any parts or textures that I put in the files, and once or twice it gave me an error when I opened the game saying that it couldn't work or something (maybe I had put them in the wrong folder then), now I have moved them seemingly to the correct folder which is where every video tells me to put them it is as if it's non-existant.
I cant do anything about this, this is 100% on your end.

mobile cant download mods, only pc can