Should I release my planet pack before Gurren Lagann responds?

T

TtTOtW

cat food then sometimes when others are outside they eatin a grass or somethin.....
They eat grass because the cat food makes them sick. The grass makes them vomit out the cat food. It gets rid of the cat food but now they're hungry again... Such a cycle will kill any animal. Give them human food, meat and bones. They'll stop dying young.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
They eat grass because the cat food makes them sick. The grass makes them vomit out the cat food. It gets rid of the cat food but now they're hungry again... Such a cycle will kill any animal. Give them human food, meat and bones. They'll stop dying young.
actually they eatin MOAR bones from fishes (since big fish big tummy) and a rice.....

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Also, rice and other starch food makes them constipated. I nearly killed a cat like that once.
i almost killed a cat by eatin a pancake.... he got choke :confused::confused::confused:

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
They are carnivores... Meat and bones only is the best thing for them. And not the rotten waste that goes into cat food.
so thats why they huntin maus....

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Seems he is offline for more than one month!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Also, I don't know what to say about the fact, that this thread is completely derailed and that there's actually a forum admim contrinuting to the derail! :p

Alright, so If you guys wanna talk about cats, let's talk about anime cats!
920682.jpg

(Sorry, I'm just fooling around).

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
there's actually a forum admim contrinuting to the derail! :p
Let’s be honest here, we always knew TtTOtW didn’t have it in him it use his admin powers :p

please don’t use them on me...

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
How did you cropped the image anyway, what app did you use?
Photo director. It's free with no watermarks as long as you can put up with an advert once you've saved your photo

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Reading the thread post-lifting still makes me reply a lot, so i will make this quick.

I did have issues where people just stole my (or my and others, in case of ACSS) packs without credit - sometimes i sorted out with then, other times the forums sorted then out. This is actually the first time someone directly asked me for redistribution on the forums!
Currently, the credit terms for ACSS are acceptable in one of two options: "Gurren et al" or "Gurren et al+SFS Community", the "et al" being a summary of... well look at the ACSS 1.2 Readme to see what i mean.
Although your proposal is interesting though, you know how the forums work! Last time i did something like this (with Calin), it generated loads of confusion, so unfortunally i have to decline. Sorry mate!