Show off your stations

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I thought it would be a good idea that we all show off our biggest space stations we have made.

My biggest space station is Orion Space Station, which is my only space station and was used for my Floater Entry.
Screenshot_20230522-185238.png

I also want to do a forum station where people send me blueprint links for modules and I send em up. I'll do this ony PC so I can make a bigger station without catching any electronics on fire. For now, just post your stations here!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
My biggest space station was the Jovian gateway a long time ago:
01-main view.jpg

It was a big chunk, but it was also sent really far from Earth:
08-quasi orbit.jpg

The concept was a station that was to be used as a gateway for the jovian moons exploration.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
My biggest station is probably PSK, it's also probably one of the oldest multimodular stations i've made, and first ever craft i wanted to post on forum. It was supposed to actually be in my first thread ever, but something went wrong and the thread got deleted. It got revived couple months ago and i greatly expanded the station since.
Screenshot_2023-05-05-15-59-24-37_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This is mine
Screenshot_20221126_115411_Spaceflight_Simulator.jpg

Everything here is mine except for the starship, the orian and the dragon capsule

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Still under construction. But you were maybe asking, why does it have missiles?? If you look closely, they are Able rockets from the Thor-Able and Deltas. Also, an astronaut is doing a spacewalk right now so...
IMG_3406.PNG