Shuttle City

T

TtTOtW

That was a simple redocking at the practically lagless Earth station. Wait until I have to actually do the tough work at the lunar station...

T

TtTOtW

Come down low normally and at about 700m you activate your VTOL thrusters (make sure their tanks are full) and keep RCS on. Control your descent with your throttle and fine tune your attitude with RCS. Don't descend too slowly as you'll run out of fuel.

T

TtTOtW

Screenshot_20200224-115424.png

The Useless Shoe gets flung off to the Moon...
Screenshot_20200224-125011.png

But with all this space, there's still no space for a shoe. Oh well... guess we've got to just squeeze in for now, right?
Screenshot_20200224-131058.png

Ah, there's a spot.
Screenshot_20200225-162918.png

You guys saw the consequence of this already :p
Screenshot_20200227-135310.png

This really is a sleek one. Transportador Centauro HPR.
Also, Unamed's HPR Shuttle.
Screenshot_20200227-142749.png

Looks really good...
What I like about this city building mission is that it covers the complete spectrum of our Forum's members. Young and old, noob and expert, new and veteran members, the largest to the tiniest shuttles, edited and unedited, realistic and fantastical designs, collab builds and individual creations, series builds and once-off shuttles, high profile and low profile builds, every sort of landing and recovery methods... ALL CHEAT FREE.
Screenshot_20200227-150535.png

Now... fuel. Parking space, actually... but, fuel.
Screenshot_20200227-204053.png

Screenshot_20200228-084409.png

Let's get that Discovery out of the way and into its new parking spot:
Screenshot_20200228-085306.png

And install the now transformed section of tanks.
Screenshot_20200228-092948.png

Screenshot_20200228-102303.png

Looking really good. Haha, even Discovery and StarShot is starting to wane into insignificance compared to the station itself...

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
What I like about this city building mission is that it covers the complete spectrum of our Forum's members. Young and old, noob and expert, new and veteran members, the largest to the tiniest shuttles, edited and unedited, realistic and fantastical designs, collab builds and individual creations, series builds and once-off shuttles, high profile and low profile builds, every sort of landing and recovery methods... ALL CHEAT FREE.
Yeah, it basically covers the job of the entire SFS forums, that was what the International Mission was supposed to...

T

TtTOtW

This is with the focus on shuttles of every kind. And it is my way of giving back to the community. International is different in three key ways: Only real rockets; no .bp editing; and far more direct involvement of members. Also, that aims for Saturn. This aims for the Moon.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hey, why this thread is not on top of Discussions? In fact, why is not even pinned?????????????????

EDIT: So when does HPR Meteora joins the city?