Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Was that supposed to o be the Moon shuttle?
I'm not sure, I think it was NASA wanting to use Saturn V instead of the ET and SRBs to get the orbiter into orbit. I'd be shocked if it was capable of putting one into LMO or even LEO with enough in the tanks for TLI

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Basically NASA Wanted A Reusable Rocket Since The 50s But If Never Made One Until 1981 The Wanted The Saturn V To Be Reusable But It Never Happend

Ok so I obsess over Shuttles just a tad...

Just enough to build a city for them. My previous attempt was an afterthought and I didn't get far. Shuttle City will be engineered just for Shuttles. And this time you'll get your platform space, lol. This is the Shuttle that will bring the initial sections from LEO to the lunar surface:
View attachment 31672

Some of you may remember the Discovery Bergon Black from Rhea :)... yeah, he's back. Brought the first sections to the Kingdom of Rhea. And will now populate the South Pole of the Moon. That is, if Sanctor Danny Batten sanctions it ;)
Nice, i want to improve my current shuttle so i can join too,(and to get to mars atleast)

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
TtTOtW Can You Share The Quicksave So Others Can Access Shuttle City When It Is Created And Finished

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
TtTOtW Can You Share The Quicksave So Others Can Access Shuttle City When It Is Created And Finished
Hahahahaha! Sure, he'll share a space station he's built from scratch and shuttle builds he's been given that he doesn't own himself to give out.

IDK if I've put mine here or not, but here goes:

1584636599230.png

1584636610877.png

You can add your own booster, but if you're going to LEO, then this might just cut it, if not, the booster is tileable horizontally
1584636660990.png

1584636670656.png

T

TtTOtW

Quick update...
Yeah not much, but this is the last shots I have from before the data loss, and then I'll continue with development.
Screenshot_20200228-224452.png

Moved the shoe to a more practical location, and unpacked.
Screenshot_20200229-151119.png

Next up... new progress.

T

TtTOtW

No, I fell asleep one night while playing, and the phone died during the night in the middle of an autosave. So it corrupted the Persistant.qks and when I started the phone back up and opened SFS... it offered me to buy the expansion! And my last quicksave was not that far back, but with the amount of lag in my game... ugh.

T

The Dark in the Light

No, I fell asleep one night while playing, and the phone died during the night in the middle of an autosave. So it corrupted the Persistant.qks and when I started the phone back up and opened SFS... it offered me to buy the expansion! And my last quicksave was not that far back, but with the amount of lag in my game... ugh.
Oh shit... That must have been painful.