Shuttle War!

T

TtTOtW

This is it! I'm declaring my shuttle is better than all the others! If you disagree, prove me wrong.

Requirements
1 Must look thoroughly realistic.
2 Must operate fully, cheat free.
3 Must specify cargo limits (size and mass into LEO in fully enclosed cargo bay).
4 Must land damage free (cargo cover may be disposed of in space if you wish).
5 Must be launched with cargo as proof of mass limit.
6 At least make the cargo interesting.
7 Must be reloadable with cargo, refuellable and relaunchable with newly attached boosters (boosters don't have to be reused, just new boosters).

Screenshots are gold here. Let me show you how it's done :)

///I'm not really this arrogant, just enjoying the role. Rules are real though///

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
This is it! I'm declaring my shuttle is better than all the others! If you disagree, prove me wrong.

Requirements
3 Must specify cargo limits (size and mass into LEO in fully enclosed cargo bay).
7 Must be reloadable with cargo, refuellable and relaunchable with newly attached boosters (boosters don't have to be reused, just new boosters).

///I'm not really this arrogant, just enjoying the role. Rules are real though///
Which role?

E

Earlmilly1

Requirements

Oohhh fun! I will put it on YT when done. Can I see my competition?
I'm gonna make it as realistic as possible both looks wise and performance wise.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Sounds like this is a good place to start on challenges... Trying stuff.

T

TtTOtW

Dont know if this counts as a shuttle but it does work like one its a heavily modified minotaur rocket
:) I know you're a rocket man, but one requirement in this specific challenge is not only function but form. Making it non symmetrical is a challenge in itself. Try that, give it a plane shape.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
:) I know you're a rocket man, but one requirement in this specific challenge is not only function but form. Making it non symmetrical is a challenge in itself. Try that, give it a plane shape.
You happy now?

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

Landed, launched again and returned from LEO again? Sort but you didn't show any screenshots of that so I didn't know

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
My work so far.
Screenshot_2018-09-15-15-00-10.png Screenshot_2018-09-15-15-05-09.png
Not great, and has an annoyingly complicated launch, but does okay.
Already made a part run to my space station.
Screenshot_2018-09-15-15-02-48.png

(Station is a mess... Removing a damaged solar array. This shuttle version was earlier than the others, couldn't use the ions because of a spacing issue.)

Also managed to hoverslam an early version, would've screenshotted but didn't remember at the time, and went back to picture it but it glitched into the ground... Still have some things to work on for reuse.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
That'll be interesting then... Time to make a reassembly pad.