Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Orientation Tool (Updated blueprint flipper)

This program is made for SFS version 1.5, and serves to flip and rotate the craft to any degree.
(not a mod)

Examples:
1) Original, 2) With SFS flip function, 3) With the Flipper, 4) The craft rotated by 45 degrees

Windows: Download the .zip to use the program run the executable. Make sure you have a blueprint folder in the "Blueprint folders" folder.

Android: I still haven't figured out the whole .apk thing, so you'll have to install an interpreter like pydroid 3 on your phone and open the .py file in it. It's similar to what you see here (remove the .txt extension), except that the program will create a blueprint folder in a folder named "Blueprint folders", that you have to create in the same folder as you keep the program file in.

Apple: Nothing here, although you could possibly run the source code on an interpreter.

At this stage, bugs are still almost inevitable, but I think It works enough.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Blueprint Flipper

It flips a blueprint.
Why is it useful? Try flipping an edited shuttle with the built in controls.

Example:
1) Original, 2) With SFS, 3) With the Flipper, 4) Works horizontally too:

View attachment 73437 View attachment 73438 View attachment 73439 View attachment 73444

It's close, but I think my program wins...

Windows: Download the .zip, to use the program run the executable. Make sure you have a blueprint folder in the "Place Blueprint folders here" folder.

Android: I still haven't figured out the .apk thing, so you'll have to install an interpreter like pydroid 3 and open the .py file in it. It's similar to what you see here (remove the .txt extension), except that the program will create a blueprint folder in a folder named "Place Blueprint folders here", that you have to create in the same folder as you keep the program.

Apple: Nothing here, although you could possibly run the source code on an interpreter.

At this stage, bugs are almost inevitable, but I think It works enough.
do you think they work with structures that come out of the build grid
Edit:
It works dude, omg youre amazing

Last edited:

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Hey Blazer or any mod that happens to be around, I know I ask this often, but could I ask you to edit the name of the thread to "Orientation Tool" and add a small message to the top of the first post pointing to this one, like "The files and instructions in this post are outdated, scroll down!"? Thank you as always!

This program is made for SFS version 1.5, and serves to flip and rotate the craft to any degree.
(not a mod)

Examples:
1) Original, 2) With SFS flip function, 3) With the Flipper, 4) The craft rotated by 45 degrees

Screenshot_20211007-211803~2.png

Windows: Download the .zip to use the program run the executable. Make sure you have a blueprint folder in the "Blueprint folders" folder.

Android: I still haven't figured out the whole .apk thing, so you'll have to install an interpreter like pydroid 3 on your phone and open the .py file in it. It's similar to what you see here (remove the .txt extension), except that the program will create a blueprint folder in a folder named "Blueprint folders", that you have to create in the same folder as you keep the program file in.

Attachments

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hey Blazer or any mod that happens to be around, I know I ask this often, but could I ask you to edit the name of the thread to "Orientation Tool" and add a small message to the top of the first post pointing to this one, like "The files and instructions in this post are outdated, scroll down!"? Thank you as always!

(not a mod)

Examples:

View attachment 73851

I can replace the starting message with this one, if you want.

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

(not a mod)

Examples:

View attachment 73851

I was just going to ask if you are working on something like that, you came and surprises me, this will be very helpful

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
I was just going to ask if you are working on something like that, you came and surprises me, this will be very helpful
That's pretty amusing...

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
how to enter the xyz position thing (what's the format)

View attachment 74731
Oh, it's asking for the axis around which you would flip it (so the input would be the letters "x", "y" or "z"), but I would recommend getting the actual app here.