ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
mars station.
Kind of sad but you have to start somewhere. The larger station is on hold at the moment. I've got over 105 hours on just one iteration. There's at least 3 in various stages of construction floating around. It's been very educational. My future stations and current Mars mission will be smaller by orders of magnitude.

Attachments

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
mars station.
Kind of sad but you have to start somewhere. The larger station is on hold at the moment. I've got over 105 hours on just one iteration. There's at least 3 in various stages of construction floating around. It's been very educational. My future stations and current Mars mission will be smaller by orders of magnitude.
These are the primary movers used. (I know. Condense posts. Sorry) the 1st one has put 200+ tons into LMO with plenty of fuel to spare. The second is a modified Ariane. Marmillo note the pretty blue flame from the core motors.:p

Attachments

Last edited:

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
thicc :p

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
As the station continues to grow landers are sent to reconnoiter the chosen landing site. Final assembly of the modules takes place at the station. A terrifying fuel system failure has left to unassembled, uninhabited habitat modules drifting in space. The final decision, all those tons and tons of valuable resources gone. Left to the cold embrace of the ultimately uninhabitable. First habitat scheduled to set up housekeeping. Humanity is almost interplanetary. The original station continues to grow. Now over 1/2 kilometer wide and almost a 1/3 tall.heavy lifter has put just shy of 500 tons into LMO in one load.
Screenshot_20210302-101753.png

Attachments

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
As the station continues to grow landers are sent to reconnoiter the chosen landing site. Final assembly of the modules takes place at the station. A terrifying fuel system failure has left to unassembled, uninhabited habitat modules drifting in space. The final decision, all those tons and tons of valuable resources gone. Left to the cold embrace of the ultimately uninhabitable. First habitat scheduled to set up housekeeping. Humanity is almost interplanetary. The original station continues to grow. Now over 1/2 kilometer wide and almost a 1/3 tall.heavy lifter has put just shy of 500 tons into LMO in one load. View attachment 57530
I can see thicc fuel tonks, which are hugely bigg and thicc :p :p

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I can see thicc fuel tonks, which are hugely bigg and thicc :p:p
I'm going to have to knuckle down on some bp editing. :p really get creative. As for tanks. I find keeping full ones around is right handy. I liked your astronaut. That idea never crossed my mind

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'm going to have to knuckle down on some bp editing. :p really get creative. As for tanks. I find keeping full ones around is right handy. I liked your astronaut. That idea never crossed my mind
what astronaut? :p

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oof, I should expand my station

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Despite high hopes for the new module landing system the first habitat installation was "unfortunate". Veering hundreds of miles off course and crash landing. The crew is barely hanging on. I say screw the bastards for drinking on the job.

Attachments

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Despite high hopes for the new module landing system the first habitat installation was "unfortunate". Veering hundreds of miles off course and crash landing. The crew is barely hanging on. I say screw the bastards for drinking on the job.

Attachments

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Don't forget about Tony's astronauts.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Walks into this one. Who is Tony and what about his astronauts?