Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
  • Include a blueprint, obviously. Otherwise it probably goes in SFS General Discussion
    • Blueprints can either be a blueprint.txt (.bp for old versions) file, or a zipped/compressed file of the folder of the blueprint you want to post, or a sharing link.
    • Ideally, you should post a sharing link for convenience, along with an attached file for incase something happens to the sharing link. The file is the most important type.
  • Include pictures that show what your blueprint is, and a written description of it.
  • Say whether it's yours, or taken from somewhere else.
  • Blueprints should be things of reasonable effort, not something you can throw together from scratch in 10 seconds.
  • Blueprints are manually approved by a moderator. If you don’t see your post appear right away just give it time instead of posting again. If it adheres to the rules then it’ll be approved eventually.
If all these are not followed, your post may not be approved, and you'll be told what's missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
There's no need for that when we have attachments that will persist for as long as the forum lasts.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
How do i put the BP in the post? I try to copy the BP.txt in but it doesnt work
Click the "Attach files" button below your post:
Screenshot_20220915-094159_Chrome.jpg

Then browse your files and choose the file(s) you want to attach.

If you are worried about your thread, the bp file has correctly been attached.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
No, because in most cases the downloaders can copy a version file from one of their other blueprints.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
We don't ask a lot for the written description, just simply what is it?
You can use pictures to demonstrate functions if necessary.

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I was trying to put in a blueprint, but I can't change the link the game gave me to a file, and when I use the link, it just tells me to buy the game in Google Play or Apple App Store. Could anyone help?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I was trying to put in a blueprint, but I can't change the link the game gave me to a file, and when I use the link, it just tells me to buy the game in Google Play or Apple App Store. Could anyone help?
What platform are you on? Windows/Mac/Android/iOS?