Flexilis Anatis

Eater of Waterfowl
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Your goal is to launch two rockets into LEO. The catch is that you much switch between the two rockets at set intervals.

Rules
1. Drag (exit and resume) must be enabled
2. The rockets cannot have any interaction with each other (pushing, docking, etc.)
3. The rockets may not have any interaction with a third build
4. you must power off the rocket you are controlling before you switch
5. the interval that you switch control of the rockets at includes the time that it takes to switch rockets
6. No cheats

You can use clear debris to get rid of excess stages that you might click on accidentally.

Without further ado, my attempt. (I apologize in advance for the small number of screenshots, it was very difficult to balance everything as it is.)
I chose the interval of 5 seconds, meaning that I would have 5 seconds to turn on the engine, fly, turn off the engine, and switch to the other rocket.

2A50BC9B-D155-43D6-B004-F5D4E385A790.png

My rockets had a very high TWR on the first two stages so they could get high enough off the ground so they wouldn’t crash.

2BF056B3-BF78-48C7-A7CC-01184420048B.png

Both rockets were able to make it out of the atmosphere during their third stages, so the most difficult part was over.

371167D5-31E6-4A1F-B819-38A2061E2229.png

This picture speaks for itself. The rockets were probably over engineered, but I didn’t know how much extra fuel I would need.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
>Choose interval of 10 min
>Fly rocket
>???
>Profit.