single stage to everywhere!!!

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
so, some months ago i found a glitch in SFS that makes RCS work with electricity instead of fuel, so that when theres no fuel, the RCS continue working only with electric charge. then i though... what if i make fun of this glitch? and then i invented this:
1563417676326.png

then, i started to evolve it slowly and i arrived to a point where i started to name the ships. this one is the galaxy:
1563417730915.png

its a small an compact transport ship to transport people and suplements to colonies in other planets. then i though, well, if it works to lift a small ship, what if i make a really big one? and then i made the endeavor:
1563417817730.png

the endeavor is a very multi functional ship able to transport loads up to the weigh of 1 and a half large fuel tank (1.35)
1563417891281.png

there it is transporting a small package to mars, its still at full thrust!
then i started to make the things larger, and the atlantis was born:
1563417954599.png

the atlantis is a very big ship able to transport the weigh of 3 large fuel tanks (1.35), it can take entire bases to other planets!
sooo, what do you think about my idea? i still use 1.35 because i dont really like to use the 1.4 on mobile. so im still waiting for the PC version of 1.4 to be released.

Last edited:

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
so, some months ago i found a glitch in SFS that makes RCS work with electricity instead of fuel, so that when theres no fuel, the RCS continue working only with electric charge. then i though... what if i make fun of this glitch? and then i invented this:
View attachment 23369
then, i started to evolve it slowly and i arrived to a point where i started to name the ships. this one is the galaxy:
View attachment 23370
its a small an compact transport ship to transport people and suplements to colonies in other planets. then i though, well, if it works to lift a small ship, what if i make a really big one? and then i made the endeavor:
View attachment 23371
the endeavor is a very multi functional ship able to transport loads up to the weigh of 1 and a half large fuel tank (1.35)
View attachment 23372
there it is transporting a small package to mars, its still at full thrust!
then i started to make the things larger, and the atlantis was born:
View attachment 23373
the atlantis is a very big ship able to transport the weigh of 3 large fuel tanks (1.35), it can take entire bases to other planets!
sooo, what do you think about my idea? i still use 1.35 because i dont really like to use the 1.4 on mobile. so im still waiting for the PC version of 1.4 to be released.
Cool! Is docking hard because of all the RCS thrusters?

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
actually its very easy to dock, easier than what everyone would think. its very slow and steady, i was like 1 entire day trying to get that balance point. it was pretty hard but i did it, and it can go anywhere, anytime. this is infinite fuel but without the infinite fuel cheat enabled.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
actually its very easy to dock, easier than what everyone would think. its very slow and steady, i was like 1 entire day trying to get that balance point. it was pretty hard but i did it, and it can go anywhere, anytime. this is infinite fuel but without the infinite fuel cheat enabled.
Cool!